• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, we will get past the basic stuff, but first we have to keep the things we currently make in stock. Medium-ish sizes are sold out in just about every SKU we have, and people are battering down the doors of our inboxes. We are working like crazy trying to get our production pipeline to full speed, and we constantly get surprised at the speed at which things sell out. So no offense taken, we are still trying to find our sea legs.
The length has not been changed.
Here ya go.

Very observant. :)
That's our mockup show room. We basically converted the conference room of our SF office into a product display.
I can't wait for them either - I just sent an email to our product guy urging him to run the peach in men's sizes, so fingers crossed...

Yes yes keep the peach!

I am not looking forward to wearing a womens shirt, but if it comes down to it...

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, we will get past the basic stuff, but first we have to keep the things we currently make in stock. Medium-ish sizes are sold out in just about every SKU we have, and people are battering down the doors of our inboxes. We are working like crazy trying to get our production pipeline to full speed, and we constantly get surprised at the speed at which things sell out. So no offense taken, we are still trying to find our sea legs.
The length has not been changed.
Here ya go.

Very observant. :)
That's our mockup show room. We basically converted the conference room of our SF office into a product display.
I can't wait for them either - I just sent an email to our product guy urging him to run the peach in men's sizes, so fingers crossed...

Yes yes keep the peach!

I am not looking forward to wearing a womens shirt, but if it comes down to it...

It'll be our secret

Wait, I can't even fit in those sizes :(

Rincon

Reaction score
Is the model for the belts wearing Faded Glory jeans or what?

fletcher

Reaction score
I ordered two shirts. One in a medium and one in a large. My sizing is most of the time inbetween, so I have to try both. The mediums were too small, but the large is almost perfect. Length is great on the shirt and sleeves. Just wish it were a tad taken in on the sides as there's kind of a little too much fabric. Not enough for me to not wear, or anything. Just enough to prevent it from being perfect. Will post fit pictures once I wash them.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It'll be our secret

lol, im not saying that I can fit into women sizes but I am sure I can get a large womens size shirt. lol

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered two shirts. One in a medium and one in a large. My sizing is most of the time inbetween, so I have to try both. The mediums were too small, but the large is almost perfect. Length is great on the shirt and sleeves. Just wish it were a tad taken in on the sides as there's kind of a little too much fabric. Not enough for me to not wear, or anything. Just enough to prevent it from being perfect. Will post fit pictures once I wash them.

They're introducing more taper to the larges at some point in the future.

polarcreamsoda

Reaction score
can we expect weekenders by memorial day?! going on a trip and im looking for a new bag.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Any plans for something with a larger neck opening? Not necessarily to the degree of a scoop neck, but more than just the standard crew.

Samir

Reaction score
Picked up a S red belt, silver buckle, and another v-neck (red). If S doesn't work for me (I wear 29-30 in pants, might be too big) and works for you, I can sell it to you and order an XS.

S is in fact a tad larger than I'd prefer, so unless anyone here missed out that size and wants to purchase it from me, I'll be returning the belt + buckle to Everlane. I'm liking the leather quality at $30 a lot, though.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes yes keep the peach!

It'll be our secret

Men's shirts will be run in peach - I just got word.

Is the model for the belts wearing Faded Glory jeans or what?

I think it's a Zegna diffusion. That picture is admittedly horrid. I think our designer shot it on himself last minute because we had no on model shots of the belt at all. He should be wearing a S-M but he is wearing an XS because that's what he had on hand (for the brown), so it all adds to the comic badness.

Glad they worked out! I always look forward to fit pics.

They're introducing more taper to the larges at some point in the future.

Should be on the next shipment at the end of the month.

can we expect weekenders by memorial day?! going on a trip and im looking for a new bag.

I don't know for sure - we have final samples coming on Wednesday - we will have a small event to get feedback from people in our offices for friends, family, bloggers, etc.

If one of you guys who lives in San Francisco wants to come hang out and see the new bags on Wednesday evening April 11, PM me and I will send you the deets. We only have room for a dozen or so people total, so I can take one or two.

sleu

Reaction score
So I'm generally a 31-32 waist so I got the S-M sized belt...but even on the smallest hole the belt is still too big...anyone else have that problem

SobeIT

Reaction score
Is the new taper going to be incorporated on all the shirts that are size L or just certain ones? I can't wait for the next batch to arrive!

koor

Reaction score
Everlane button up shirts at 40-50 and slacks at 80-99.99 ( to stick to you sub 100 theme) would be killer. :slayer:

theclipper

Reaction score

Is the new taper going to be incorporated on all the shirts that are size L or just certain ones?  I can't wait for the next batch to arrive!

Sounds like L are the only ones that are planned to get a taper. Here's hoping they adopt it to all the sizes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads