• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

druffs

Reaction score
I think you are just really tall lol, I am 6'00 and I wear a medium, and I do want a taper but please do not add inches to the shirts! I could actually loose an inch in length....so maybe I am really 5'11.5 but I say 6'00 for validation lol.
Is anyone having an issues with the construction of the v necks, at the collar?
I think it could be a little bit thicker, it doesn't lay flat all the time
plain.gif

yeah mines a bit floppy on one side and seems to have stretched a bit.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nan,
The next delivery will feature taper for what if any size shirts? Thanks

wzjradam

Reaction score

I think you are just really tall lol, I am 6'00 and I wear a medium, and I do want a taper but please do not add inches to the shirts! I could actually loose an inch in length....so maybe I am really 5'11.5 but I say 6'00 for validation lol.
Is anyone having an issues with the construction of the v necks, at the collar?
I think it could be a little bit thicker, it doesn't lay flat all the time :plain:

I think the guy just has an incredibly long torso. (via wdywt posts)

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Actually, the main reason why I want more length is that with enough taper, you can get shirt stacks. But this is just a personal preference. It's not like the current length is midrif-exposing or anything.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, Here's my take on the brick v-neck and faded black crew-neck:

The cotton has a very soft hand and is very supple. The seams are much more substantial than those you'd find on an average tee, so I'm not worried about them unravelling. The fit is pretty good, but I think the shirt was designed for people with a larger ribcage or more muscle than I have, because there is a little too much fabric around the ribcage and under the pits for my taste. I think the shirts definitely need more taper, so that they don't flair out like a skirt. The arm hole needs to be made smaller (because, at least for me, there is a lot of fabric bunching up there). In general, I'd like to see the shirts a little slimmer everywhere.

Brick v-neck:

For some reason, the black crew-neck seems to fit me better than the v-neck. I think it's just a little slimmer.

Faded black crew-neck:

After I took these pictures, I washed both shirts in a high-effenciency washer on the delicate cycle, with cold water. I then dried them on low heat. These shirts take a long time to dry (probably because the fabric is so thick).

The shirts didn't shrink any, as far as I could tell.

Oh, and I used Woolite Extra Dark Care, because supposedly it helps retain dark colors:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks, im gonna go look for that woolite tmrw

sciphiyem

Reaction score
Anyone want a grey snap backpack,before I return it? I've got an extra.
$54 Shipped
. SOLD

Also, are the pocket t's shorter than the V and Crew Neck? They seem to fit me a bit differently. Still really like them all. Will order more once international shipping becomes available

Last edited:

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Belts are really cool and I just might order one (or two). I've always struggled with belt sizing online and I'm OCD about the belt fastening to the middle hole, and I can never find quality belts at a good price in B&M stores.

Ketawa

Reaction score
I'm also OCD about always using the middle hole, so I liked that you can change the length without affecting the way it looks. But I think 1" is just too narrow for jeans, just look at the model pics they have up. Hopefully sometime in the future they produce some that are 1.5".

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Belts are live on the site. Can't decide if I want one; very intrigued by the design but it's only 1" wide.

https://www.everlane.com/collections/the-essential-belt-mens

Yeah if they had something a bit more unique like this. $45 for a belt is not a bad price for USA made but it's nothing I would buy right now since I have all the belts I need

Austin Jeffers makes really cool belts, I like the hoof pick designs more than the pelican hook. Also, we decided to make the first run $40 instead of $45, to get it into more people's hands this time around.

Belts are really cool and I just might order one (or two). I've always struggled with belt sizing online and I'm OCD about the belt fastening to the middle hole, and I can never find quality belts at a good price in B&M stores.

I'm also OCD about always using the middle hole, so I liked that you can change the length without affecting the way it looks. But I think 1" is just too narrow for jeans, just look at the model pics they have up. Hopefully sometime in the future they produce some that are 1.5".

In the future, we will have more sizes, widths, materials, etc and all the components will be interchangeable. We can do different buckle finishes and materials - we will be able to do like a sterling one for well under $100.

Love the stop motion :)

Thanks! Our new guy Jeff worked on that so I will pass on the compliments.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy mother of god is the red belt already sold out in non-Tyrion sizes?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads