Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. sciphiyem

sciphiyem Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

T-shirts are M. Black Pocket T and brick V neck. I'm 5' 11" ~162lbs, 38-39" chest

T's feel great, I have the white too, and it's a touch see through, but nothing terrible. Great deal @15 each and I'll probably buy more if international shipping is cheap when that rolls around!

Backpack is holding up well. Very comfortable, and fits a good amount of stuff. Not sure what the deal with that line, maybe I can clean it off...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

2. wzjradam

wzjradam Senior member

Black T looks great mate.

3. derrida26

derrida26 Senior member

I've been slowly stalking up on the black and white Ts. they're great, but I haven't tried anything else. Maybe it's just that I don't like the colors, or that I hate colored Ts in general, though. colored tees feel so american apparel

oh, and I also got one of the gingham ties today. quality is great, though it's definitely on the slim side--works fine for me, but would be a bit edgy for a conservative business environment.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

4. dlareg

dlareg Member

read most but not all 40 pages in this thread...

i'm about 5'7, 155, pretty athletic build 39" chest, 30" waist... will these shirts be billowy at the waist level? I usually wear size small

5. 1969

1969 Senior member

Thread is already approaching APC levels of retardation regarding sizing questions....shirts are $15 just buy one or two and see how they fit.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

6. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

Yeah I just scooped a small and a medium, will exchange whichever doesn't fit.

Please to be releasing more colors and backpacks soon.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

7. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

You're probably a medium based on chest size. I'm 6' 165 lbs with a 40" chest and 31" waist and I got medium. I don't know if the length will be too long for you though. If you look back a few pages people were saying the size small was too tight for 37" chest.

8. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Should I size down 2 or 3

9. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

I have a 37" chest but narrow shoulders and a short torso. WUG sizing recommendations?

10. onijo84

onijo84 Senior member

A fit pic will help. Thanks

11. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

hoping for the restock on both japanese bow ties by the time the summer tees arrive :freeze:

12. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

MEGATHREAD RESPONSE ALERT

It was great to meet you and your GF, Vince. Feel free to post any picture you want.

You will probably find ours too tight in the chest if you have that issue with AA. We have the backpacks under production right now. They will be updated with new features and colors. If you missed out on the last run, these are even better, and I am really looking forward to them.

Ask skitlets!

Glad you like it, we have summer colors coming up soon.

It's a pleasure for us as well.

Nice fits.

Our new ties will be a touch wider, we have several batches of ties and bow ties on the way.

You are probably a medium for us. My chest is 37-38 and it's pretty much the upper bound for a small.

We have a ton of bow ties coming up, including a run of 4 Liberty floral patterns. You will totally dig them.

One last thing, I know a lot of guys are waiting for invites, I will get you in the door before the new shirts arrive, promise!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012

13. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Make some tank tops in aggressive non-fruity colors (more similar to the current tees' colors)

Please.

Should not be difficult right? Source the same material as the current tee (which fyi is still holding up very well in all aspects)

Alternatively I can buy more tees and just cut off the sleeves and thin out the shoulders. :foo:

Just a thought : )

14. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

wordd!! the summer tees are what I am waitin on the most. I will also cop that v-neck in brick and I`d have all of the colors :slayer:

15. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

Is a taper coming for the medium tees too or should I stop following this thread? I keep reading it waiting for that to happen, but now it sounds like it's just the larges? Maybe I need to start hitting the buffet.....