• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you provide dimensions?

How is the construction in the collar?

trevorplease

Reaction score
my xs peach colored shirts came in today... damn really fitted. might have to try the small for a looser fit if these hold up

Ketawa

Reaction score
Some measurements off a couple shirts:

Top of shoulder seam near collar to bottom of hem: 28-28.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 18-18.5"
Pit to pit: 21-21.5"
Across bottom hem: 21"

These are subject to some interpretation, they're a little stretchy. The collar stitching is a little tighter than on a couple of my older shirts, but I'm not an expert on sewing so it's hard for me to tell if there's any other difference. It seems about the same to me. I have another shirt from back in March that has an entirely different method of sewing the collar; there isn't any thread visible on the front of the shirt. This is completely different from how this latest batch was done.

Last edited:

vegs

Reaction score
Ordered some tees about two weeks ago which were proxied to Norway by VLSI (a really helpful guy): Crew and pocket, one of each in navy and white.

The tees are perfect. Medium fits me (about 185cm/80kg or 6'1''/176lb) spot on -- I don't know my chest measurements, but I'm semi-athletic, at least not twig status -- and the length is really good. Fabric is really soft, but I don't have much to compare with, having mostly worn tees from H&m et al. The colors of the navy crew and the navy pocket differ, with the navy pocket being noticeably lighter than the crew. I don't mind at all, though, but I thought you might wanna know, Nan. I can post fit pics and a comparison of the colors if you want.

Last edited:

edamame

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to SF. I just got my first everlane order: a grey snap backpack and a peach crew (s). The backpack is awesome but I'm unsure about the size of the shirt.. It's a sort of big on me, but I'm not sure if it will shrink any (and if it does, I'm not really convinced it will shrink enough). My chest is 32". I'm about 5"9 and 127 lbs. The shirt is pretty long on me too and I need more taper. Do you guys think I should size down to xs? I sort of thought about sizing down, and if it were too small sizing up again, but I don't want to be that guy
confused.gif
. I could take pictures if needed.

Edit: never mind, I found the size chart and I'm going to size down. The shirt is pretty awesome aside from my stupid mistake! I'll definitely be ordering more from them (In the right size lol)

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ eat something bro, my gf has a 36" chest.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sartbaeklv

Reaction score

Yea for men. The Ryan collection for the women looks fantastic and the fabric looks like it drapes really well.
I would love to see them do that for men in the same colorways too. Heather grey, charcoal grey and black would be killer.

edamame

Reaction score
my xs peach colored shirts came in today... damn really fitted. might have to try the small for a looser fit if these hold up
I need an xs and I have a peach crew in s. Would you be up for some sort of trade? Do you have any other watercolors in xs? lol

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads