• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Styleforum Doublefaced & Printed Cord Shirts

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After long last, our Fall '10 Styleforum collab shirts have arrived!

They came out really great. Our Spring Doublefaced cloth was really soft - but this Fall edition used Pima cotton with a higher thread count and it's smooth. Oh man, you'll love how this feels.

The Printed Cords are rock and roll. They have a nice lightweight hand, and can easily be layered under sweaters or jackets. They're really unique.

Thanks again to everyone who placed pre-orders - your shirts have all been shipped. If you haven't already received them, then they'll arrive shortly. I'd love to hear your feedback too.

5143855951_cb4af26b22.jpg

Navy Doublefaced Tartan: $130

5144458368_81b1b5c5d1.jpg

Olive Doublefaced Tartan: $130

5144455914_0434c7fa35.jpg

Charcoal Doublefaced Tartan: $130

5144454984_56708981ac.jpg

Greyscale Blackwatch Printed Cord: $130

5143848923_244135f634.jpg

Blackwatch Printed Cord: $130

racknac

Reaction score
I can't decide which double faced one I want... and don't suggest I buy them all!

300zx1985

Reaction score
These all look great.... id buy them all if I could.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Epaulet. Can you give me the hem measurement on your shirts in size large? Thanks.

sartbaeklv

Reaction score
That Olive Tartan looks so nice... I wish I could afford one right now T_T

daev

Reaction score
I grabbed the grey and grape cords.. They ooze so much steez it's hard resisting the urge to wear them everyday. I've gotten more than one compliment on the grape shirt, which I've had for a couple of weeks.

I picked up one of the tartan shirts too, but the cords are definitely something special.

dls6128

Reaction score
That charcoal is unreal. Do you guys have these available at your NY location?

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty serious impulse buy just now. I am really looking forward to getting it!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Thanks so much for all of your orders! We're going to pack and ship the hell out of these and get everyone's shirt in the mail by Monday morning. I'm thrilled that you like them.
Originally Posted by Timbaland
Hey Epaulet. Can you give me the hem measurement on your shirts in size large? Thanks.
Sure, do you want the width of the hem?
Originally Posted by moosy
The Corduroy don't come in XS?
We made up a few XS's, but they were all sold in pre-order. I'm really sorry that we don't have more. We sell almost all of our XS's and XXL's online, so I'm cautious about making too many. When we have limited bolts of fabric - like these specialty Japanese goods - I'll typically only cut the XS's and XXL's which are sold in preorder. But for our regular small-batch deliveries (ginghams, dress shirts, tartans) we usually have a few XS's available in each batch.
Originally Posted by dls6128
That charcoal is unreal. Do you guys have these available at your NY location?
Absolutely! We've got all shirts in every size available at both locations. The Charcoal is bananas in person.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The buttons on these are a detail you won't really take note of unless you actually touch them, but ****, once you DO touch them, you risk becoming known as that guy who is always touching his buttons.

The cords are great. I was worried the cords would be too beefy, but again, it's a detail that is only really noticed when feeling the shirt or at least being really close to the shirt. The fabric feels interesting while the cords themself are more subtle looking.

ihatelucy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet

When we have limited bolts of fabric - like these specialty Japanese goods - I'll typically only cut the XS's and XXL's which are sold in preorder.

Does this mean you wont be getting any more batches?
frown.gif

chris c

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for all of your orders! We're going to pack and ship the hell out of these and get everyone's shirt in the mail by Monday morning. I'm thrilled that you like them.

Did you get my pm ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads