• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet Custom Shirts by Individualized

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SYNTHWAVE SUMMER SHIRTING

Hey guys!

We're doing the last call for this custom shirting collection today. Here's the quick notes:

1) This is a small capsule collection of brightly colored, lightweight fabrics. Many of them have a retro vibe.. hence the "Synthwave" name. They were used the SS22 collection of Beams Japan, and we have the exclusive rights to offer these fabrics as custom.

2) That exclusive goes away today, and we can no longer order into the fabrics after this week. So it's really the last time to buy these!

3) Timing-wise, we also want to get the orders in today. Individualized has a two week Summer holiday in June, so orders placed now will most likely be in our hands mid July, and your hands around the 3rd week of July. You'll still have plenty of Summer left to enjoy your shirt, but the time to order is now.

4) You can save 15% on the collection with the code synth15. As usual, if you buy 5 shirts, then we'll refund the lowest priced one in your batch. The 5 shirts do not all have to come from the Synthwave collection, but only Synthwave is offered at 15% off right now.

5) If you're unsure of your sizing but you still want to get an order in, just purchase the fabrics that you like today and choose "Create a Custom Profile." We can send Individualized a reservation for that fabric and get you the discount. Ming will drop you an email tomorrow to start the remote sizing process and we can nail down your fit in the next few days.

6) Here's the item online - you can see all of the fabrics and order here

7) Our first two shirts from this collection just arrived! If you ordered from the launch round, then you should expect us to ship in the next week or two.

Ancient Topaz Madras Made Up.jpg
Orange Crush Gauzy Stripe.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Here some make ups of our Synthwave Summer Individualized Shirts made up by our customers. Most of those fabrics are offline now other than the Wide Gauzy Stripes.

Here's the Cyan Megaman Madras with the New Bond Button Down Collar. It's a button down collar with rounded points as Eva told me and not a Club Collar like you would assume.

CYAN Megaman Madras Made up.jpg

Sunset Buffalo with the Ming Collar. The Ming Collar with my namesake introduced this year has been really popular for the Sythnwave collection from linen's to madras's. The wide open collar has no band or top button making for a rakish and easy look for the Summertime barbecue or pool party near you. We're still waiting for a customer make up with the button down version which should make up handsomely.

Sunset Buffalo Made Up.jpg

Lapis Pastel Pincord Shirt with the British Spread Collar. The British Spread Collar is a classic mainstay in our collar options and looks great under a sport coat without leaving any unsightly collar gap.

Lapis Pastel Pincord Made Up.jpg

Ebony and Ivory and Racing Green Madras's shirts made up with the Trophy Collar. The Trophy Collar is based on a old Ralph Lauren Collar with longer collar points for a nice and tall collar roll. Worn with the top button open you get a really nice S curve you can only get from a taller collar.

Ebony & Ivy Madras Makeup.jpg

Racing Green & Gold Madras Madeup.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
0oXvg17uPZmTyBNA5qRPvg4SNfEpDZdFMaAU_sl8jCgODhSLVmzWRywqPWf-iEKGfOgGpe0rBNjXn7h6_-BFPOq-gy7du0L5pcZprEleQH4J0-8UrNlxHX8=s0-d-e1-ft

May we present this gorgeous collection of rakish oxford cloth, whisper soft brushed twill, and bold striped denim.

All of these goods were sourced by Individualized Shirts Japan for their bulk production, and we have the exclusive access to offer the remaining fabric for custom makeups.

Stock is extremely limited (between 2 to 10 units per fabric), and once they're gone... they're gone for good!

Use the code japan15 to save 15% on your order for the next few days

ORDER LINK BELOW
CUSTOM SHIRTING JAPANESE OXFORD, TWILL, AND DENIM

zUwju9sp4g3qnk4dZqwxqLJGAeH8_z5j4FlBhVDgiUb3hyOUOl68fJhMv6F510k3wceJmMCqL7BILj_fT_n93YrMGQMMtwGMjVH-lhHkuplcXFCljFNdPdY=s0-d-e1-ft
VyS3AKkZVwJK-Z35mTWo501pJz23jodptqXF7uxPT136VZABOIdkRX71yzEFhMJwdjpMw7GhcrwXn9sc2eV9ZDA6KdD9I9_-6qYEgkn2mO5EoMW4rbvtTsw=s0-d-e1-ft
Y3cKt1puSZJxQb4MiAEauLb8pYrOFEo7D7oUU0oAsdKamj6u8z_mN906a_aV7TxLuw_GQjzbREFz3K_ZK1jZrgapBR_SDnXFy17Tiu7EsW_sCmEoQGqv8oY=s0-d-e1-ft
sRXQzXVJXphdSyeieNtfVr-EXFQmpeqcd3smJYXmFnoonclE60ekes4ZbzIb2a3nuOzz_4D7rRFZiizOU4CHz75mRxLeLigXZSY2ebi9JqlM5FSZD73Ph0M=s0-d-e1-ft

L.I.T.

Reaction score
410i_w9mPsbOYfY4pqVfEuo-oawCV3hUnoSPBgk44rAwXHn32csKuTBvbLe3oNHp7rCrtVd01pAWI7ft8wkt_jAKZSr2P_w5pNUzPvAMNF_36x53Y6-xB-E=s0-d-e1-ft

These days - more than ever - our customers are looking for shirts which are luxurious, distinct, and versatile enough to be dressed up and down. To that end, may we present an exclusive lineup of 20 stunning wool shirtings. We've never seen anything like this before!

Woven by the famed Weba Mill of Switzerland, this absolutely stunning collection is composed of virgin Super 130s Merino wool and woolen blends. These premium fabrics are breathable, comfortable, naturally wrinkle resistant, and odor resistant. As you'd expect from wool.. they drape beautifully when worn. They're easily machine washed with cold water and hang drying.

Stock is limited on these fabrics and it's the perfect time to order for

end October delivery! Take 15% off with the code below...

wool15

yCjvTwnEDxwCLT9j5pxBQ46VYyaHC2e6PIbst-kELjAos1-UplnGbK-Y4Au8k_fBF3RurZAIOUe5yGAOBvwhU8FdhDPMlBcMIlHZRuvDIFIcYjz4we1arpc=s0-d-e1-ft

iF9qpQDqytuP-RjGGPuwQWkxQeGdX4BLNlV0GNpIU2Q7cqIworTr7DRWi6IGSJYU_2hKm4OewtDyoZqVYep1C9JXiViqgPGFBgDd7AcBNDq9tFhDkhM88NI=s0-d-e1-ft
60Gcw-ee6u13bHqxGzFPRidmZbWxXGOa13Kipyt_ugEJwS71rhQVh5F33N3cFS-Y0jQctTTplhEwqVblgoAnyXnW8F-7YetQwSFHPDlDeNoTiDqq37hk2hY=s0-d-e1-ft

L.I.T.

Reaction score
DITClead_800x.jpg

Hey guys tomorrow is the last day to save 15% off of custom Individualized Shirt orders with code shirt15.
The I got Five On it deal still applies as well. Order 5 shirts and we'll refund the one with lowest price value.

Order Link Below
CUSTOM SHIRTING RARE DONEGALS, FLANNELS, TWILLS, AND PRINTS

Here's a few of my favorites out of the bunch. Already got a few orders of the linen Butterflies and the Donegal Herringbones.

AlbiniButterfliesLinen_800x.jpg

IndigoDonegalHerringbone_800x.jpg

FiresideDonegalHerringbone_800x.jpg
ExplodedPaiselyBreezyCotton_800x.jpg

SunsetKhakiFlannel_800x.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
apre%CC%80s-ski-is-promo-item-cover-copy-jpg.1863881

Got a new 2-shirt promo for your guys! We'll be delivering these around the end of January, so the theme is "Apres Ski." You know... what you wear after hitting the slopes on a trip to Aspen.

I guess it's more correctly what I think that you'd wear, because I'm about the most hopeless skier that you could imagine. I'd be lucky not to be wearing a cast.

There's 10 fabrics, and you can get two shirts for $345. Most of these were priced around $225 a piece, so its a really great deal, and we varied the selection to include both casual and biz-caz shirts. If you've order before, then this is a great opportunity to add in two more pieces. If you're new to our program, it's an excellent way to start, and Ming can take you through the sizing process.

Here's a link to check it out...

If you have any questions on fabrics, feel free to message me through our site, I answer all of the chat requests on there personally.​

L.I.T.

Reaction score
DIGGING IN THE CRATES PROMO SHIRT MAKE UPS

Hey guys we received some of the 'digging in the crates' promo shirts make ups from Individualized during the Holiday some are still coming in so hang tight. Here's some photos of some customers shirts below. Going to include the collar choices below because I know I always wonder what is what in the photos.

If you missed out on these shirts get in your order soon. We'll be doing last call soon. Get 15% off with code 'digging15' as well.
CUSTOM SHIRTING RARE DONEGALS, FLANNELS, TWILLS, AND PRINTS

Probably the wildest and most eye catching shirt out of the entire promo the Albini Butterflies Linen with our most popular button down collar. It may not be the season where you are for linen but between the over worked heaters and walking you might be doing this Winter, a linen layer inside a sweater and coat will be nice to keep you from sweating bullets.
Albini Butterfly.jpg

Here's a beautiful Super 140s Brushed Oxford from Alumo in a retro check pattern made up in our Camp Collar. It's a nice weight for Winter, with an exceptionally soft hand that you'll want to keep wearing into early Spring.
Alumo Mellow Yellow2.jpg

Here's the Cherry Moon Check Flannel in the Ming Collar which has quickly become our second most ordered collar this year. The brown horn buttons the customer chose really compliment the colors of this cozy bright red check flannel.
Cherry moon Checked Flannel.jpg

Here's another great brushed twill in cream with a mocha caramel graph check running throughout it. Made up with the PT Button Down Collar with Brown Horn buttons.
Cream Graph Check Brushed.jpg

Albini Super 120s Cyan and Cranberry on a cream base flannel Camp Shirt is a combo you wouldn't expect but it made up beautifully and will keep you warm for the months to come.
Cyan Cranberry Flannel.jpg

I just love big bold colorful Paisley Patterns especially when they're made up in light weight silky feeling woven Poplins. Definitely makes layering a lot easier when you wear unlined jackets like the Doyle or Field Jacket. This shirt is made up with our Medium Spread Collar.
Exploded Paisley.jpg

Here's another favorite the Fireside Donegal Herringbone made up with a button down collar and brown horn buttons. It's hard not love Donegal fabrics with their colorful flecks especially against a tonal herringbone like this one.
Fireside Sonegal Herringbone.jpg

On the dressier side we have this Super 100s Check made up with our Narrow Point Collar. The floral print with the tonal geometric pattern make this fabric something special to see in person.
Little Flowers Check.jpg

This Tangerine Check Flannel made up with our button down collar really came out great with that perfect punch of warm colors.
Tangerine Check Flannel.jpg

Lastly we this teal check brushed herringbone with the narrow point collar. If you prefer cool colors over warmer palettes this one is definitely up your alley. The subtle herringbone adds such a nice texture to an already great teal pattern.
Teal Check Brushed Herringbone.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
2 Summer Shirts for $295, Garand Selvedge Markdown
DZjJLUx5TsVLzaV9hI-rBUIuLxdro0s7Y9qlj3aSnqsePr3jH5AiBfuVr_ZL4GQ79yvFrMgDInyzFl20sUqyjjV5FqnXxwjnn03_GwsSpdClRsE57000zKk=s0-d-e1-ft

We're running a killer promotion for Summer delivery!

Order any two shirts in this assortment for an even $295. We've got oxford basics, biz-caz ginghams, breezy seersuckers, and some classic essentials. Believe me, there's two shirts in there for everyone.

The only restriction is that both shirts must be styled with the same collars, cuffs, buttons, and pockets. You can save up to 35% off our usual prices, and delivery will be right around the end of May.

Order Link Below
2 Custom Summer Shirts for $295

TURmPRnfpBtx7j35X8NWn3dSy8KxqIeEmMxrEZqvsHhcxh9InCcjle-UaHRKWOoST0NAAxWAdJS1hiI3rN5hirjqfm5NpLZo8u3TF6ZzPDOB0dyQ9Ytah3o=s0-d-e1-ft
yUnom5rnWAi5YSxZondfEKdjtCmr9K7xeYEfOEVIh8CGfFmLB_WQ-RxSnPYSu328qx1bMyAKGDmLlisqWeFPLsrecz6CaSZrrjGnTel5GhE0uwUcnfQGOsA=s0-d-e1-ft
oH3G20QUjvA92-vUHL0UzETBI0ptG2bzDTUkHquSoo9-fG0IG-RT1m4tEitx7Qmm3uqjJn_a-ZlhffKwuWvxoS3NN1eugOY5Utg1pWiIWMOE_fecG3uqJqw=s0-d-e1-ft
E506c0a-efAh0nnk4R9qYeNtEooMtZ3-V8ebSMdSmU3CUvYoJwNibuE80KxWVgA3VK-HUI4iwThdecQr_75GarTWfMxFI72cvpKV1uv3iONIPx-x7SMW_20=s0-d-e1-ft

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Linen And Summer Shirt Promo tomorrow

Hey guys! Quick heads up... we're going to do a quick flash sale of 20% off Linen, Madras, and Summer poplin custom shirts tomorrow. With a 6 week lead time, we'll be shipping in early July, so it's the last chance for a timely Summer delivery. I'll post up the links and code once it's live.

To get you prepared.. here's two of our latest makeups to arrive...

Watermelon Mojito Madras
Watermelon Mojito Made Up.jpg

Papaya Gingham
Papaya Gingham Made Up.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Custom Shirts: Order before the June 1st Price Increase

cost.jpg

Hey everyone,

We just received a notice from our partners at Individualized Shirts. Given the increased cost of labor, materials, and transportation, they are raising their prices across all levels of shirting fabric. This takes effect on June 1st.

The pricing will rise by about $15 to $60 per shirt, depending on the overall cost level of the fabric. But there is still some time to order at the current rates.

All orders placed today and tomorrow will receive our existing pricing, AND you can use the code below to take 15% off.

shirt15

With our present lead time, we'll be able to ship your shirts by early July, so it's a great time to pick up something new for Summer!

And not only that, but we have a brand new category of "Kaleidoscope" colorful linens and prints... including the legendary Butterflies Linen!

YOU CAN VIEW THE ENTIRE CUSTOM SHIRTING COLLECTION HERE

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And here's the info on our newest fabric collection!

Kale Lead.jpg

Right in time for the height of Summer, we have this eye-popping capsule of colorful linens, linen blends, poplins, and prints. Each one has a soft hand and light, breezy feel.

VIEW KALEIDOSCOPE COLORS FABRICS ONLINE

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Japan Rugged Lead Photoshop copy.jpg

Hey everyone! We've got a new capsule of awesome fabrics available for our custom shirting program.

Individualized does a huge business with ready-to-wear shirts amongst their Japanese accounts. They produce a bunch of inventory for Japan, and we get exclusive access to the leftover inventory. This allows us to offer custom shirting in a range of interesting and limited fabrics that ONLY we have.

For this round, we have a gorgeous lineup of year-round denims, superfine flannels, and classic Americana checks and plaids. Scroll down for some highlights, but be sure to click through and see the assortment. And use the code shirt15 to save 15% on your order for the next few days. Pricing starts at $166 with the discount.

My top three choices are (1) Olive 7oz Denim (2) Take Ivy Oxford and (3) Shadow Surfers Check Flannel

Epaulet Custom Shirting in Japanese Rugged Casual Fabrics

Japan Rugged Lead Photoshop copy.jpg
Olive Denim.jpg
Take Ivy Tartan.jpg
Vintage Blue Denim.jpg
Shadow surfers check flannel.jpg
Oxford Grey Flannel.jpg
Snow Owl Brushed Twill.jpg
Cadet Blue Flanneljpg.jpg
Red and Black Lumberjack.jpg
Came Flannel.jpg
Racing Green Striped Denim.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads