• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

here are some teaser pics Mike sent me of my Jumper in Navy Cordovan...there are probably better than any photo I could attempt to take...
These came out totally amazing! Stmaier really picked a great mix of materials for them.
Gorgeous. . Imagine this without the storm welt and on the robert last. Itll be able to dress up or down, much more versatile.
So, I posted this up on Instagram just to show it off and I got a bunch of inquiries for it. I'd love to set it up as a group buy this week - along with the U-cap shoe. I like the idea of Robert last / flat welt a lot. Want to keep the York sole on it? Also, that venetian tassel in Noix suede is just fantastic. We all couldn't stop staring at it. Anyone up for running that in chocolate suede? Or if you really want to get crazy, there's the awesome "spice" suede...

stmaier

Reaction score

These came out totally amazing! Stmaier really picked a great mix of materials for them.
So, I posted this up on Instagram just to show it off and I got a bunch of inquiries for it. I'd love to set it up as a group buy this week - along with the U-cap shoe.

I like the idea of Robert last / flat welt a lot. Want to keep the York sole on it?

Mike-do I get a commission on the sales of this model? :D glad it is a hit!

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody else interested in this shoe, only with a standard punched cap with medallion, in cognac shell (either dark or light), and either Simpson or Alcudia?

Here's another pic of a different shoe - I would want it to look like this, only with a medallion on the toe:

Last edited:

sridhar3

Reaction score
Any update on the second run of chocolate suede jodhpurs?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody else interested in this shoe, only with a standard punched cap with medallion, in cognac shell (either dark or light), and either Simpson or Alcudia?

Here's another pic of a different shoe - I would want it to look like this, only with a medallion on the toe:

Feelings about a Dainite sole?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer single leather, but I'd be open to Dainite if more people like that option.
I can see where that would be more elegant with this style and last. I might be interested. I've been looking to pick up some bluchers with similar caps and medallions and prefer Dainite. Ideally, I'm hoping to get something resembling the Carmina Alt Wiens in cognac, or a cognac longwing/shortwing, with soles I feel better about in fall/winter weather.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can see where that would be more elegant with this style and last.  I might be interested.  I've been looking to pick up some bluchers with similar caps and medallions and prefer Dainite.  Ideally, I'm hoping to get something resembling the Carmina Alt Wiens in cognac, or a cognac longwing/shortwing, with soles I feel better about in fall/winter weather.  

Yeah I think a blucher would look better with Dainite. Since this is a balmoral I'd like to keep it a little more formal. Hopefully this gets some traction! Although, I kinda wonder if Vass can do the same thing, only better. I remember someone posting a pic of a Vass model that was really close to what I was looking for.

Mike - would this be a good Carmina makeup or should I wait and see how Vass does it? The feature I really like the best on this shoe is the style of the punching around the vamp and quarters. So I basically want something with that and a punched captoe with medallion.

hanoiboy

Reaction score

repost. Big Ups to everyone @Epault for another great creation.
Navy jumper count me +1

Last edited:

Karura

Reaction score
Really liking how the Loden jumpers look. What do you guys plan to wear with the Loden shells? Seems like a good challenge!

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah loden shell is incredible. Admittedly I had no clue how it would turn out but was speechless seeing how well both makeups turned out

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wear mine with any shade of grey, navy, olives and browns. Really a very versatile color...I picked mine up yesterday and LOVE them. (The Jumper boot)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads