• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The 2024 Styleforum and Epaulet Alpaca Project

For the third year in a row, we're thrilled to partner with @Epaulet to bring you an exclusive collection of luxurious sweaters, hats, jackets, and blankets in Peruvian Alpaca.

Details can be found here

The Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Alden Brixton Wingtip Boots in Natural Chromexcel - Size 10D (Barrie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a like new pair of Alden x Epaulet Brixton Wingtip Boots in Horween Natural Chromexcel. Wore these around the house to break them in and the size didn't work. Getting a like new pair of rare Aldens for a discount -- its your lucky day.

Style: Wingtip Boot
Leather: Natural Chromexcel
Sole: Double leather sole
All eyelets
Edgetrim: Antique
Last: Barrie
Size: 10D

Boots retail at $520 - yours for only $400 with domestic U.S. shipping included in price. International shipping at cost. Comes with Alden box and shoe bags.

Hope these boots find a happy home. First person who pays, gets this incredible deal. Good luck.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 85
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    634 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If these need a price drop, something is wrong with the world. I have these and absolutely love them. If these were my size and I was on the hunt for a boot, this would be it. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alistair Knapp