• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tlsmith

Reaction score
I have a size 40 sashiko Doyle that’s a bit short in the sleeves and body for me. Anyone with a size 42 want to trade?

-Trevor

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a size 40 sashiko Doyle that’s a bit short in the sleeves and body for me. Anyone with a size 42 want to trade?
-Trevor

@tlsmith Your post should not be in this thread. To avoid hijacking this official Epaulet thread with our private sales, there is a great thread for Epaulet buying, selling or exchanging between forum members here.

Subutai

Reaction score
@Epaulet hey Mike, apologies if this had been covered but is the length of the Fatigue Jacket the same as the Doyle? I know sizing is the same but for some of us vertically challenged customers, length specifically is important :)

paxonus

Reaction score
Question for the Taylor fans. I'm looking at picking up an engine-turned silver belt buckle. They typically come in 1" and 1 3/16" strap sizes. Which do you prefer?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I know this was touched on a wk or two ago but I can't find it - What's the ETA on the sandow jean? @Epaulet

@avsmusic1 should be right at the end of the month. Can't wait for them!

@Epaulet hey Mike, apologies if this had been covered but is the length of the Fatigue Jacket the same as the Doyle? I know sizing is the same but for some of us vertically challenged customers, length specifically is important :)

@Subutai yes sir, same exact body and sleeve length. The body length can't be changed, but the sleeves are very easy for a tailor to shorten

Subutai

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, the length is perfect just couldn’t go longer in length for my height. Thanks again!

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Question for the Taylor fans. I'm looking at picking up an engine-turned silver belt buckle. They typically come in 1" and 1 3/16" strap sizes. Which do you prefer?
1”. But I wear 1.25” belts also and candidly never notice the difference. Said differently, it does not really matter.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, the length is perfect just couldn’t go longer in length for my height. Thanks again!

For sure, and thanks you're going to love it! @Subutai ... I'll leave that preorder item up for another day or two, we have about 8 units left to claim on it.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh and speaking of belts... got three new developments:

1) We're taking 30% off ALL of the dress belts that we have in stock now. They're getting discontinued.

2) I have a bunch of sample sale belts in a mix of horsehide and museum calf to put up later today

3) We got our new US-made belts in and they are STUNNING. They're all really thick, casual belts. I'm planning to have them online Thursday or next Tuesday. They're totally distinct from the thinner dress styles that we're putting on sale, and a sign of good things to come.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the website acting wonky for anyone else on their phone?

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh and speaking of belts... got three new developments:

1) We're taking 30% off ALL of the dress belts that we have in stock now. They're getting discontinued.

Yay, thanks Mike, couple of belts ordered.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads