• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just to clarify would be going FROM 33 TO 30/31, so 2-3 inches taken in. Can't buy smaller size because I sadly missed out during the BK sale and the magical Purple Haze now only dwells in the forums...

Save your cash for a badass EFF fabric you might get in the next few months. It's a lot to take in the waist, seat, thighs, etc. A tailor could do it, but if saving cash is the only caveat, pass.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely getting in on at least one of those triple ply oxfords! Absolutely in for the blue, and maybe the pink or blue stripe.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Save your cash for a badass EFF fabric you might get in the next few months. It's a lot to take in the waist, seat, thighs, etc. A tailor could do it, but if saving cash is the only caveat, pass.

I'd be concerned about the rear pockets looking too close together upwards of 1.5" or so.

Good advice here. Taking in 2+ inches will likely also cause the side pockets to not look quite right. There's always interesting stuff in stock, and good MTO stuff coming down the pipeline.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
d9cc5391635024962ab04318b774e6d7.jpg

Happy Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EP day except for the shoes and undies.

@Epaulet going to email you for help dialing in my Individualized size. My EFF shirt is a little snug in M compared with my other shirts. I realized that nearly all of my EP shirts have been through your Gitman or NE collabs so maybe these run smaller.

That is a great fabric. Which eff fabric was this?

Racing Green

Reaction score
Mike - Is the new Portuguese stuff going to go up on Epaulet Europe at some stage?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Cayman Islands chambray but am not as stoked on the linen. It's gorgeous, but there's other things I covet more.

If anyone wants to grab it from me (size Large), shoot me a PM. Easy times.

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I too ordered the Albini Circle print. It looks nutzo awesome!

I also ordered Mediums in the cotton Boo Berry Japanese Madras and the Two Tone Gingham Indigo Oxford. My rack o' shirts are overflowin' baby. I may be willing to part with them. I'll see when they arrive.

EFF Boo Berry and 2 tone gingham are very nice shirts.

As I said, my closet is overflowin' with shirts so if anyone is interested in any of the above medium shirts(except the circle print), please PM me.
Thanks!

Last edited:

cyclohexane

Reaction score

My receipt says otherwise and EP has been known to repeat names, but no big deal.  How about just "cool plaid summery fabric?"

I think there was both a rocket Popsicle linen (pictured above) and just a rocket Popsicle which is a different formulation.

Both great fabrics. :D

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads