• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there will be more plain shirt fabrics available sometime? I love the fit of the Epaulet shirts and I am planning to buy a couple in the patterned fabrics but I would get a lot more use out of plain blue broadcloth/oxford/linen.

Oh yes totally, they have been overhauling their basic fabric assortment over the past few months, but we need to rebuild some of the basic categories.

Given the season, I probably won't put linen online, but we definitely have some great options. If you want to drop me an email at [email protected], I'd be happy to put together a quick video assortment for you. Just let me know in general what you're looking for :)

Excellent! I’ll keep my eye out for the Rivet item.

Will be this week! I'll probably have one or two last minute additions as well.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Too good! Our first Pink Heather Harris Tweed suit has arrived! I love it with the peak lapel...

Pink Suit1.jpg

Pink Suit2.jpg

Pink Suit3.jpg

Todd V

Reaction score
These have to be the most bonkers thing we have ever seen on this thread. They MUST be, right? Prove me wrong!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wilhelms are shipping!

We shipped most of the standard inseam Wilhelms yesterday. We'll keep grinding out the rest of them in the next few days. And the shorter inseam lengths should go out on Monday.

In the meantime, I snapped some shots of fabrics that were only made via preorder. Check them out:

1. Yoshiwa Cotton/Wool Tweed
These made up even better than I anticipated. Perfect crisp hand, awesome shade of blue. It's such a great fabric for a casual pant. It's still available via special order with RTC

Wihelm Blue Tweed Main.jpg

Wilhelm Blue Tweed Cloth.jpg

2. Vidalia Mills Double Black Denim
This red & white selvedge ticker is so boss!

Vidallia Black Main.jpg

Vidallia Black Selvedge Detail.jpg

3) Vidalia Mills Indigo x Black Denim
Deep blue exterior, and a very cool charcoal cast interior when you cuff them up...

Vidallia Blue Main.jpg

Vidallia Blue Selvedge.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Wilhelms fit like the old Garands, right? I've two pairs in size 30 that are borderline now, so I've been thinking about size 31.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You guys may have noticed some of the new AI generated images that I'm using. I've been working with the Bing AI image generator, and it's pretty amazing...

REDAHoundstoothmockup.jpg

Although, it can be distracting. For every single reasonable pic I'm doing of trousers, logos, or Alpaca craft, it's just too tempting not to ask for "Steve Harvey fronting a punk rock band at a dark, crowded show in the 1980s, shot on black and white analog film...

OIG (4).jpeg

Please note that I did NOT specify that he's wearing a bowtie.

And this band is a little more Thin Lizzy than it is punk rock, but I'll still take it.

That's all Artificial Intelligence, my friends.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Finally had my original natty horsehide EPLA GAT's sole's reglued by a cobbler. The first told me it wouldn't be worth it. I figured, it wasn't worth arguing. He seemed to think they were disposable and replaceable. I decided to go to Aram the Cobbler who is recommended by Alden DC. I had him resole a pair of C&J at the same time - blind stitch and brass toe plates.

I can wear them again!

View attachment 2035161

so yeah I took mine in as well

still going strong

DSCF7180.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads