• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't forget there's the opportunity for the random drawing too

SenorChang

Reaction score

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
custom floral chambray border ;)

epaulet floral chambray
tanner goods belt
khaki canvas rivet chino
wolverine 1000 mile

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a little levitation in the top left

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rooftop chillin' with some friends

epaulet r/w/b madras

all photos courtesy of the gf :)

Last edited:

k9n

Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering an Epaulet shirt and had some questions about sizing. Can anyone offer sizing differences between Epaulet and WvG? I wear a M BD in WvG, would a M in Epaulet be fine? I have compared the measurements and the only difference that worries me is the length of Epaulet shirts. How do the shirts look untucked? Seems like most people wear them tucked. Is this the intent of the shirt designer/are these made to be worn tucked?

Thanks!

EDIT: I see the above photo is untucked, but it is hard to gauge length when hands are in the pockets and one doesn't know size worn, height, etc....

Last edited:

mothball

Reaction score

I'm thinking of ordering an Epaulet shirt and had some questions about sizing. Can anyone offer sizing differences between Epaulet and WvG? I wear a M BD in WvG, would a M in Epaulet be fine? I have compared the measurements and the only difference that worries me is the length of Epaulet shirts. How do the shirts look untucked? Seems like most people wear them tucked. Is this the intent of the shirt designer/are these made to be worn tucked?
Thanks!
EDIT: I see the above photo is untucked, but it is hard to gauge length when hands are in the pockets and one doesn't know size worn, height, etc....

I'm a large in both, and I think the Epaulet shirts look fine untucked. I'm only 5'8" if that helps.

Last edited:

nadav

Reaction score

Thanks!

You should be fine with the same size. Epaulet fit is between AD and BD, and looks great untucked.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads