• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scoobmx

Reaction score
The native design doesn’t have taping, but we could do that for you on a Wilhelm. Shouldn’t be a problem. You can just put that into the checkout notes
Eva, I saw this post after I had put my order in. I shot you guys an email about it and I'm wondering if the request could also be honored for my order?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Straight from the 303! Leopold Bros. is an amazing operation and the guys who run it are to booze what Eva is to clothing. They love this stuff. They don’t just knock off liqueurs, they bring their own twists to them.

Boulevardiers are just delicious. I know negronis are having their “ugly sneaker/athleisure” moment right now, but I honestly think these are better.

I had my first one today... very true, it was fantastic! I'll make one for the next IG live.

Oh and good call on the booze, I'll check that out. Thanks for the recommendations on this stuff, it's definitely great to hear. There's so many smart people on the thread, and it's rad that we can all really pool our booze knowledge.

Very cool! Does that include the parkas or are they still incoming?

Gotta figure that out TBH. They're cut, but at the moment, really.. really complex to sew. I'm not totally sure I can get it done during work from home, but we can surely do it right afterwards. It's getting super late, but this will certainly be a boss garment for the late Summer too.

I sent a DM not sure if that is best way to get in touch. Let me know the cost. Thanks.

Oh yes, will do... I can absolutely put this through for you.

Eva, I was drinking these that time we ate at Steel & Rye when you were in town.

Oh nice, that was a great night out! I seriously can't wait until I can take another plane flight to the East Coast. Hopefully soon.

@Epaulet - Is that coffee colored chino fabric up in the MTO options for the Rivets and Wilhelms? I didn't see it out there (though I did see a bunch of other awesome options).

Ahhh ay yai... I'll get this up tomorrow. I keep saying that and not doing it, I'll be on it. We're going to end up cutting all of the Wilhelms together next week.

Being at home has bade me dust off some stuff that has not been in my regular rotation.

I bought these from Epaulet I believe 2015 I think. I wore them on my honeymoon to Greece so they climbed the Acropolis and hiked all over Santorini. I had not worn them much lately as I forgot about them for two years as I wore them when I extended my driveway and got them covered in cement and then never cleaned them.

I cleaned them off a couple weeks ago and and putting them through their paces. I think these are one of my most complemented boots. Boots were made by Canada West. Pants are also Epaulet.

View attachment 1378652 View attachment 1378654 View attachment 1378655

Man, they still look so great! Thanks for picking them up and posting the photos. They were some of the coolest piees we ever did. I was really surprised that they ended up tanking sales-wise, but I think it just wasn't in the cards for me to run a large private label footwear business. Hopefully it's something that I can do again someday.

Eva, I saw this post after I had put my order in. I shot you guys an email about it and I'm wondering if the request could also be honored for my order?

Oh absolutely that's no problem, I'll hit you back on that.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotta figure that out TBH. They're cut, but at the moment, really.. really complex to sew. I'm not totally sure I can get it done during work from home, but we can surely do it right afterwards. It's getting super late, but this will certainly be a boss garment for the late Summer too.

Kind of unfortunate but I'm not in any kind of rush. Not like it would get much use in the middle of the summer anyhow. Just really excited to see how they come out. :) Love that chestnut color.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got a bunch of recent fit pics from Instagram... many of them from you guys here on the thread! I'll link up the accounts for each one...

Indigo Sashiko Doyle on Burzanblog
Pretty sure that this is from the OG run in 2017!

E9FC8AFC-1777-472F-A773-FE69DDDE7C2D.jpeg

Azure Sashiko Doyle on Astorandbanks... who btw assemble amazing automatic watches in the USA
FFB34D52-BCF9-4709-9BAF-257C8B94D0BD.jpeg

Mink Sashiko Doyle on erikmannby. Just a really dope look all around.
193F2657-F6E8-4853-9CFF-C3E82DE7F85D.jpeg

Army Sashiko Doyle on fashion.the.furious - he purchased the jacket from our friends Office Hours in San Luis Obispo and has taken a ton of amazing pics with it. His dog is unstoppable.
E9941204-F81C-42C9-B561-9B7B0E747D1F.jpeg

Last year, Veedubhkg copped this amazing "Thorn-Proof" British tweed in a Doyle jacket. Pretty sure it was the first time that our factory matched up a pattern on it too. Came out so boss! He's got the Navy Sashiko Tote as well.
4E6B5E72-00E6-436D-A7A1-1405E15EA572.jpeg

Our dude Veedubhkg once again with a custom Doyle in Rose Wool-Linen Donegal and the Shadow Ink Sashiko Totebag.
97169B3A-928E-4F8C-8135-06897494D77F.jpeg

Yours truly in a custom shirtdress from Individualized in our "Modfather" paisley-printed Canclini flannel. Magenta Sashiko Totebag too. Any of our shirting fabrics can be made in dress shape and be done (1) with any collar and (2) with or without sleeves. It makes a great gift, and the sizing is done womens XS through Large.

A509E635-FB85-498F-8F3D-F6AAC55BCBB3.jpeg

Laid back Portlandia style with araltma in the washed denim Doyle.
6D581D2D-50B4-4118-AFF1-5F2B2655FBAD.jpeg

Radbrowndads ordered what might be my favorite custom shirt of 2020. The infamous "Guru & Premier Jazz Stripe" with a band collar! Matched with the Sashiko Doyle & Woolrich Tweed Rivets. We'll be shipping those matching tweed jackets this week!
682FAE95-F1A4-4BEB-AAC1-7ED312DA62D5.jpeg

J.Robie has been posting some of the best fits on the entire Internet for a long time! Dude is very Cucinelli-esque in the #TEAMIVORY Hertling trousers!
0DDA724F-F80B-4A5F-B56A-5B94CBDC9641.jpeg

Last edited:

kevinftwman

Reaction score
Hi Eva, I also sent a message last Thursday on messenger and followed up a few times already. Is it possible to not have the inner pocket sewn on the doyle? Understand it is busy, but considering custom orders are closing tomorrow, would like to know before then...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey can you send me that return label? I'm going on almost 2 months with this issue.

Ah jeez, I'm really sorry... let me get that all sorted out for you today. You'll get the right piece with a self addressed return bag and something on the house.

Hi Eva, I also sent a message last Thursday on messenger and followed up a few times already. Is it possible to not have the inner pocket sewn on the doyle? Understand it is busy, but considering custom orders are closing tomorrow, would like to know before then...

Yup, I gotcha! No worries, orders are closing tomorrow only because I need to get the fabric on Thursday. Nothing is getting cut or worked on until Saturday.

A wool-linen donegal? Be still my heart and my wallet

It was so rad! Total one off, but I'm hoping that I can get some more fabrics like this from Southwick later in the year.

Doyle orders are closing tomorrow? Dang, better get my act together...

Yup, Doyle & Rivet orders closing tomorrow. I'm going to do some IG TV videos on fabrics today and then have a live session tomorrow for any questions.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick and exciting update on Individualized and custom shirts....

1) Production line is back on. They won't be actively cutting anything for another 7-10 days, but shirts which were already in work are being finished, checked, and shipped. Looking to be fully operational with cutting by 5/11 latest. So anyone who ordered but hasn't received their shirt can expect them by the end of May or so.

2) This production will work alongside their mask production line which is cranking out almost 2,000 units per day. Really wonderful that they can balance all of this.

3) We'll launch our promo and new fabrics on Friday morning. There's going to be four things going:

* 15% off all fabrics

* Totally exclusive collection of Spring/Summer options including some boss limited madras from Canclini

* Buy five, get the lowest price piece refunded

* Every shirt that you order will earn you a free facemask AND we'll pay to have one donated. I'm going to get 250 masks here by the end of next week. So when you order a shirt (domestic customers) I'll send you the mask ahead of time via a stamped USPS envelope. We'll then purchase a mask from Individualized's stock on your behalf as one of their donated pieces to essential workers. If you're international, then we'll include the mask with your shirt once it arrives.

Got some pics of their production line below...

IMG_9174.JPG
IMG_9173.JPG

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick and exciting update on Individualized and custom shirts....

1) Production line is back on. They won't be actively cutting anything for another 7-10 days, but shirts which were already in work are being finished, checked, and shipped. Looking to be fully operational with cutting by 5/11 latest. So anyone who ordered but hasn't received their shirt can expect them by the end of May or so.

2) This production will work alongside their mask production line which is cranking out almost 2,000 units per day. Really wonderful that they can balance all of this.

3) We'll launch our promo and new fabrics on Friday morning. There's going to be four things going:

* 15% off all fabrics

* Totally exclusive collection of Spring/Summer options including some boss limited madras from Canclini

* Buy five, get the lowest price piece refunded

* Every shirt that you order will earn you a free facemask AND we'll pay to have one donated. I'm going to get 250 masks here by the end of next week. So when you order a shirt (domestic customers) I'll send you the mask ahead of time via a stamped USPS envelope. We'll then purchase a mask from Individualized's stock on your behalf as one of their donated pieces to essential workers. If you're international, then we'll include the mask with your shirt once it arrives.

Got some pics of their production line below...

View attachment 1379304 View attachment 1379305
1588110737146.png

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance