• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enzo Custom Clothiers NYC

seejulius

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post pictures of their Enzo suits/jackets and/or if anyone has experience suppling Enzo with their own fabric...

To my knowledge, you need to a suit made from Enzo first. They need to be able to perfect your pattern before making a jacket out of your specific cloth. What kind of fabric were you thinking of making?

BenjaminZeev

Reaction score
There are a few in the Guabello "One Fifity" super 150s wool collection that I like (asked about it, mostly wondering about durability, in the cloth thread). I have a email in to Enzo asking about the fabric but if they can't get it or can't recommend a similar fabric, I can get it myself. If I have to get a suit in a fabric they carry, that would not be so bad, but I don't know how much a fabric I like would increase prices. I most likely will not be ordering until late this summer.

seejulius

Reaction score
There are a few in the Guabello "One Fifity" super 150s wool collection that I like (asked about it, mostly wondering about durability, in the cloth thread). I have a email in to Enzo asking about the fabric but if they can't get it or can't recommend a similar fabric, I can get it myself. If I have to get a suit in a fabric they carry, that would not be so bad, but I don't know how much a fabric I like would increase prices. I most likely will not be ordering until late this summer.

Personally I would choose Scabal, Loro Piana, and Ermenegildo Zegna over Guabello. I have made a few suits out of Guabello wasn't the biggest fan. Loro Piana has a beautiful sheen, and the wool is 2-ply leaving you with a gorgeous drape. Ermenegildo Zenga Electa collection is perfect for a worsted wool, has a touch of texture which is perfect for everyday use. Scabal is great, little bit of a matte finish that still being elegant.

What is the suit for, if you don't mind me asking?

[You can PM me if you don't want to blow up this thread]

rocssinc

Reaction score
While I admit I'm a novice at high-quality suits, I had an excellent experience at Enzo's in DC. I ordered multiple suits, ties and shirts, Burgan took my measurements and helped me sort out the options. I'm extremely pleased with the clothing and the customer service was fantastic. They have a good range to fit your budget, I can't afford the $1000 suits yet. They have what seems to be just about anything you could ask for. I highly recommend them.

MannyGermany

Reaction score
Hate to waken a thread but I am leaning towards Enzo. I recently picked up some Brooks Brothers 1818 suits that fit me OTR about 8.5 out of 10. Had to do more tailoring than I had hoped for the $1k and above price point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads