• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone willing to buy 20-40+ pairs of shoes that cost between $1,000 - $2,000 is either wealthy or has some weird obsession, and therefore may have other personality quirks. How many members of this forum do you think fall into the latter category? hahaha.
Hey - speak for yourself big guy 🤣🤣🤣

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All new shoes start off unworn. Right? I introduce a new pair into rotation, when I feel like it. The rest, I admire wait for the right occasion to wear them.

sure but when I get a new pair I am excited to wear them (and for background I have around 40 pairs spread across work shoes, boots and some derbies and loafers)

Professor Χάος

Reaction score
sure but when I get a new pair I am excited to wear them (and for background I have around 40 pairs spread across work shoes, boots and some derbies and loafers)
I understand. I'm moving to a new city in the fall, which is more deserving of my wardrobe. ha ha. I intend to introduce several new shoes into rotation.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Balway’s
IMG_2128.jpeg

ThomasR

Reaction score
IMG_2167.jpeg

First wear of my new pair of Balway by Lorenzo on the 804 last, bronze hatch shell on single leather sole.

Really like them, the depth of the color is incredible when I first opened the box I thought « What are they brown? » but depending of the light the color changes are really interesting.

They have a little sisters in loden suede, same last but on Vibram sole with a leather mid sole and 360L welt.

GrahamM

Reaction score
View attachment 2002427
First wear of my new pair of Balway by Lorenzo on the 804 last, bronze hatch shell on single leather sole.

Really like them, the depth of the color is incredible when I first opened the box I thought « What are they brown? » but depending of the light the color changes are really interesting.

They have a little sisters in loden suede, same last but on Vibram sole with a leather mid sole and 360L welt.
Hi Thomas,

I've an interest in a pair of Enzo Bonafe boots being made and with the 804 last, do you find it too elongated? The photos make it look so, but maybe just a consequence of a wide angle lens. How do they look from eye height looking downwards?

Cheers

Graham

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2002427

Are these in bronze or kea green? Dark cognac?

I’ve noticed embossing can have a drastic change in the color

ThomasR

Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

I've an interest in a pair of Enzo Bonafe boots being made and with the 804 last, do you find it too elongated? The photos make it look so, but maybe just a consequence of a wide angle lens. How do they look from eye height looking downwards?

Cheers

Graham
It’s not too elongated, for me it’s EB last that fits me the best, I’ll try to make some other shots when I have some spare time.

Are these in bronze or kea green? Dark cognac?

I’ve noticed embossing can have a drastic change in the color
It’s bronze, but depending on lightning and angle color can vary a lot, Tammy like all the colours they take.

GrahamM

Reaction score
Everyone,

I'm interested in a MTO Enzo Bonafe inspired by this boot. I really would like the welt cut close to the boot and so thinking no storm welt, leather sole, vibram protector. My thinking is that these should make the welt cutting how I'd like it.

Are they connected in that way?

I live in the UK, rain not snow. Would the boot be less winter worthy without the storm welt?

Thanks

Graham

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-212730_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805-212730_Instagram.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 128

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Just received these gorgeous Bonafe Caiman/Crocodilus Norwegian "Bering" Derbies from Mehra (super guy to deal with btw)!

Bonafe Caiman Norwegian Derbies.jpg
Bonafe Caiman Norwegian Derbies 2.jpg

Last edited:

sparkl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Was hoping to get some insight on a recent order I made.
I ordered some EB wholecuts and received them last weekend... I noticed they have some creasing right out of the box, I had these made to order and did not even try them on. The seller tells me that this is normal, I just wanted to get a second opinion as well. Thank you.
PXL_20230805_020826980.jpg
PXL_20230805_020841567.jpg
PXL_20230805_020849601.jpg

Blastwice

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Was hoping to get some insight on a recent order I made.
I ordered some EB wholecuts and received them last weekend... I noticed they have some creasing right out of the box, I had these made to order and did not even try them on. The seller tells me that this is normal, I just wanted to get a second opinion as well. Thank you.
View attachment 2005785 View attachment 2005787 View attachment 2005789
Wait until you see what happens when you wear them 🫣

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads