• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

Mallaig

Reaction score
X-post from the Boots thread.
I got a pair of Balways on the mail today.

Lorenzo worked with me on certain feathering adjustments I needed. These fit pretty good at first, but I will need to put some miles on them to get a definite fit assessment. Really happy with this makeup.

View attachment 1404902

View attachment 1404903
Wonderful boots. I signed up for the recent Col4 MTO. Now I'm realizing how slippery this slope really is.

On the Boots thread, you mentioned your low instep. I also have quite a low instep. Check out post #1408 on this thread where I describe the custom last that Lorenzo helped arrange for me based on 74945.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-post from the Boots thread.
I got a pair of Balways on the mail today.

Lorenzo worked with me on certain feathering adjustments I needed. These fit pretty good at first, but I will need to put some miles on them to get a definite fit assessment. Really happy with this makeup.

View attachment 1404902

View attachment 1404903
Are those from the Colour #6 GMTO? :p. Everyone else got the hatch grain shaft and I asked for smooth. If so, still no notification of shipping on mine.

Last edited:

oskrusa

Reaction score
Wonderful boots. I signed up for the recent Col4 MTO. Now I'm realizing how slippery this slope really is.

On the Boots thread, you mentioned your low instep. I also have quite a low instep. Check out post #1408 on this thread where I describe the custom last that Lorenzo helped arrange for me based on 74945.

Thanks, they are indeed nice. The slippery slope eventually turns into a free-fall abyss, at that point you either have to rent another house for your shoes, or sell your other pairs at the same acquisition rate.

About the low in-step actually, I think @flylikeneagle is the one who indicated he has a low one.
By contrast, my arches and insteps are very high, which EB boots a great fit in that area.

Are those from the Colour #6 GMTO? :p. Everyone else got the hatch grain shaft and I asked for smooth. If so, still no notification of shipping on mine.

Yes. I remember you asking for all smooth. Reach out to Lorenzo and see what he says, I hope you get yours soon, and please post some picts once you get them.

oskrusa

Reaction score
When you get a chance, would love to see these in indirect sunlight. Color and overall makeup look amazing, congrats! I just received my first pair of Bonafe and am very impressed overall. Love the shape of the 74945 last.

Hey bud, here they are under natural light on an overcast day:

20200613_143140.jpg

20200613_143046.jpg

20200613_144739.jpg

Attachments

• 20200613_142952.jpg
    20200613_142952.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 20

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1405359

View attachment 1405361

View attachment 1405363
Really no point in putting photos up of mine, you’ve done a great job of showing what they are. I absolutely love the color on mine, EB is the creme de la creme for me.
An aside.... it occurs to me that since I’m very seldom dressing up these days, I get to look at all the new boots I’ve received the past few months in their pristine unworn state for a longer period of time.

Last edited:

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really no point in putting photos up of mine, you’ve done a great job of showing what they are. I absolutely love the color on mine, EB is the creme de la creme for me.
An aside.... it occurs to me that since I’m very seldom dressing up these days, I get to look at all the new boots I’ve received the past few months in their pristine unworn state for a longer period of time.
Fantastic pics @oskrusa - thanks again. So pleased they turned out so well and the colour is sensational!
@stephenaf2003 - welcome to my world :fistbump:. I rarely get to wear my non-black boots and shoes due to work restrictions on dress code. Doesn’t stop me buying more though:p

Last edited:

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS. Guys, just wondering how many of you from the Colour #6 Balway GMTO have received the boots or a shipping notification? Cheers

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS. Guys, just wondering how many of you from the Colour #6 Balway GMTO have received the boots or a shipping notification? Cheers
Yeah I got mine, they are with the hatch shaft as well. Sorry about no pics, haven’t had the motivation to invest the time in that lately.

mugenlove

Reaction score
I really want a hatch nst derby. I also want to try to get a Alden Plaza Dark Brown Alpine Plain Toe Boot GTMO done as well. Talk about 1st world problems ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads