• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage - New Season Starts June 27th

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by swaggerisaliability
I didn't know painkillers made actors bash movies that they're supposed to be promoting. "It'll probably end up sucking." Is it just me, or was that really random?

vince is, once again, too "cool" for what he's doing and the rest of the season will be about E and Ari trying to get him to focus while they do their other ****, turtle's life being a wreck, and drama looking for a gig.
ffffuuuu.gif

it's on, i'll watch, but goddamn.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
I wish they would have kept up with the thread where Vinnie was going to play the role of Joey Ramone for a movie. Lots of opportunities for funny in that idea.

How about a scene where Turtle is having the car washed and he stumbles across the "Medelin" DVD being sold in the discount bin by the register.

Threesome with Ari, Mrs Ari, Dana Gordon

The boys scour LA with Gary Busey in search of NY style Pizza. Hilarity ensues.

Those are good ideas. I would probably enjoy those episodes.

runner-guy

Reaction score
I agree. The show is still good, but seems to have recurring themes that always come back (Drama looking for work, Vince doing things Ari and E don't approve of, Turtle making an ass out of himself with hot girls, etc).

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
vince is, once again, too "cool" for what he's doing and the rest of the season will be about E and Ari trying to get him to focus while they do their other ****, turtle's life being a wreck, and drama looking for a gig.
ffffuuuu.gif

it's on, i'll watch, but goddamn.

pretty much. still gonna watch it but i don't know why.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- How about a Bizarro World episode where Lloyd is the only straight guy on the show. Drama discovers he has a bastard son who paradoxically has huge calves. Ari's car goes on the fritz and the only loaner available is a horse and buggy.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix

+1

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What an awful heap last night

some ok stuff but mostly just like the writers are struggling to keep it together.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anybody else hate the blonde agent that is buddying up to Vince? Jesus I want to punch this "broheim" in the face. Arghghghghghghghghg. Go back to your frat and die of alcohol poisoning please, brah.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Does anybody else hate the blonde agent that is buddying up to Vince? Jesus I want to punch this "broheim" in the face. Arghghghghghghghghg. Go back to your frat and die of alcohol poisoning please, brah.

I think that is James Caan's real life kid, and yeah, we're supposed to hate him. He's also the vehicle by which the writers are going to break up E and Samone.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i give up on this show.

bcate3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I think that is James Caan's real life kid, and yeah, we're supposed to hate him. He's also the vehicle by which the writers are going to break up E and Samone.

+1. I'm also interested in what the writers do with the Ari-female agent story line. She appears to be the talented, aggressive upstart, a female version of a young Ari; whereas Ari is now in the position of the Malcolm McDowell character. She may be the one competitor worthy of knocking Ari down.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same formula they've used over the last 4 seasons. Every episode is a lead up to another lead up, until something actually happens in the season finale.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix

I'll continue to watch in hopes they can right the ship.

Although it doesn't look good.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night's episode was awkward to say the least. Also, someone needs to get that J-Lo lookalike a bra (actually don't).

After the episode finished I just kinda looked at the screen for a bit, looked at my girlfriend, not saying a word, and then shut off the TV. It made us feel awkward...wtf is going on with this show?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads