1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Entourage - New Season Starts June 27th

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willpower, Jun 22, 2010.

1. dbc

dbc Senior member

E's colleague and Vinnie's new boy is Hollywood douche bag personified.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Ftfy.

Emmanuelle Chriqui's character, Sloan, is the most down-to-earth, attractive, and well-written part in the show. At the very least learn her name.

Yes, on a Monday morning I accidentally typed the wrong name of a fictional character in a show that has jumped the shark. OH NOES! This Netwebs is serious business, eh?

3. forex

forex Senior member

Yes, on a Monday morning I accidentally typed the wrong name of a fictional character in a show that has jumped the shark. OH NOES! This Netwebs is serious business, eh?

You bet your ass it is and don't you dare to misspell her name again!!
    Last episode sucked again, it seems like it is going somewhere but this approach isn't working,they should try to give people some story at each episode not have bunch of episodes that lead somewhere.

4. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

You bet your ass it is and don't you dare to misspell her name again!!

Yes. If you do, we'll cyber cut your head off.

By the way, I'm just giving you a hard time. Isn't Simone that prairie dog thing from The Lion King?

5. rexthedestroyer

rexthedestroyer Senior member

The last time this show was good, Vince was filming Aquaman.

6. downwithianbrown

downwithianbrown Senior member

its horrendous. last season was the same. it's as if the entire cast, who couldn't really act in the first place, forgot how to act. The lines are delivered so poorly. and the storyline sucks. still, i'll keep tuning in.

7. intent

intent Senior member

By now it's just a slush fund for the team to live a great lifestyle.

8. Monaco

Monaco Senior member

it just needs to go back to being a "guy's show" - cars, parties, girls, etc. no one cares about E's love life. No one care about Drama sucks as an actor and can't find work. That's all I ask.
    AMEN. This is what pulled me in originally. I loved that Vince spent all of the money he made in between his jobs, I loved how nothing mattered but friendship to these guys. I loved how they bought anything at a whim to make each other happy while always bagging on one another. It really gave me a glimpse into the type of relationship I wanted with my own guy friends. Now this show sucks...yet I still watch it, last season wasn't any better but at least the finale was a good setup for season 7. Too bad they screwed that up... Ari needs get mad and belittle Lloyd more... Vince needs to do more girls E can just drive his Maserati around...I don't care Turtle and Drama just bag on each other all the time Bring back the hot cars and girls SIMPLE FORMULA...how can they fuck this up?

9. Matt

Matt Senior member

i thought that may well have been the best episode of the season so far - if only for the hot ping pong teaching Korean and some extra Sloane time.

Still, being the best episode of this season is like being the wealthiest bum in the soup kitchen, but still, it was better than the last few weeks.

10. mgoose

mgoose Senior member

Yeah this was the first episode this season that I really enjoyed. "It's gonna be a long day for Uncle Jesse."

The show needs to focus more on Drama as he's the only interesting one of the 4 anymore.

11. suited

suited Senior member

Yeah this was the first episode this season that I really enjoyed. "It's gonna be a long day for Uncle Jesse."

The show needs to focus more on Drama as he's the only interesting one of the 4 anymore.

I actually thought his character became unbearably obnoxious after the 2nd season. His character went from being funny to just being an annoying asshole/idiot that you didn't want to hear speak.

12. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

i thought that may well have been the best episode of the season so far - if only for the hot ping pong teaching Korean and some extra Sloane time.

Still, being the best episode of this season is like being the wealthiest bum in the soup kitchen, but still, it was better than the last few weeks.

I'd like to boane Sloane.

On the last episode I found the new agent for Vince to be a bit over the top...also, what is going on with Vince? I don't get the storyline thus far this season.

13. suited

suited Senior member

what is going on with Vince? I don't get the storyline thus far this season.

For a brief moment I thought he was going to develop some type of addiction, but the show is far too shallow to include something like that in the story. I think the confusion about what Vince is doing this season is a result of the careless writing - his character doesn't really seem to be going anywhere, and there wasn't really anywhere for him to go after he re-achieved his success so late in the series.

14. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

Ftfy.

Emmanuelle Chriqui's character, Sloan, is the most down-to-earth, attractive, and well-written part in the show. At the very least learn her name.

and shes canadaian[​IMG]
    i aactually loved the ping pong episode ( i can see myself in drama when he played)

15. xpress

xpress Senior member

^^^^^^^
    Agreed... Good episode

16. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Could the writers telegraph the E/Sloane break up any more? We also know the douche is getting written out as he's got a lead in the new Hawaii 5-0

17. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

As has been stated best episode of the season.

18. DDSJohnny

DDSJohnny Senior member

not enjoying the season so far. that whole e/d-bag make up was forced/homosexual and stamos brings the full house cast count to two which is two too many. even ari storylines are kinda lame (although guest appearance by rehabing tom sizemore was pretty neat). as stated numerous times, sloan is the only saving grace for the show.

it's sad to say but i haven't been really into it since season 3. i'll keep watching it but this season's wearing thin on me. true blood has effectively replaced entourage as my must watch hbo show.

19. downwithianbrown

downwithianbrown Senior member

yeah. the show is so shallow now, but not in the old, good way it used to be. I hate E. hate him. he is so lame. and vince is completely uninteresting. what I thought might be an interesting sub plot in the turtle sexual harrassment thing turned out to be super lame. I havent seen past few episodes though.

20. xpress

xpress Senior member

Just watched the preview for next week, actually looks like it'll be a great ep...
    If everything plays out...