• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 17

ramdomthought

Reaction score
any eta of when you guys might start getting your buy in (and a list of what your buy is?) @CSCoHammers7 @Drinkwaters

eager to see what you're getting

rusticchasm

Reaction score
How is it that some places already have SS17? Premium? Early order? Just wondering...

Fooleo

Reaction score
Very curious to see what fabrics the field hat come in this season, and if there will be any unique fabrics for the shoulder bag. Regret not picking one up last spring/summer

zunker

Reaction score
To be fair the BDs all seem to end up half price or at least a third off so I can't complain too much.
1f600.png

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

How is it that some places already have SS17? Premium? Early order? Just wondering...

It's not determined by the manufacturer. Retailers usually have a delivery window that allows them to have the product they need at the time they need it. Some ask for it early and get delivered what has made it through production at that time. Usually you'll see categories, i.e.. shirts, trousers come out at varying times.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

any eta of when you guys might start getting your buy in (and a list of what your buy is?) @CSCoHammers7 @Drinkwaters

eager to see what you're getting

Most likely, I'll call in some things that are ready next week. We can bring you our picks for the season before the weeks end. We have been preparing for our sale ( Starts Saturday 1/28 ) all week and I'm returning today from NYC, where we plowed through the offerings of many, for the FW 17 season.

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
Now that the EG x Dr. Martens have officially dropped, any word on sizing?

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
Very excited. Olive cotton bedford incoming this Friday from Indigo and Cotton. Because I don't have enough military-ish green bakers and bedfords.

Knight

Reaction score
+$300 for Docs?

confused.gif

In case you guys haven't found out the prices – the Dr Marten's x EG Ghillie's are priced at $230. Hope this helps.

Fooleo

Reaction score
So it is practically half of the Japanese retail price????? Certainly can't complain about that, just quite curious how that works out

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
So it is practically half of the Japanese retail price????? Certainly can't complain about that, just quite curious how that works out
Shipping costs always play a part. Japan is considerably further from the UK than the USA. Add in the different duty/ import/ sale taxes ect

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads