• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 09

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the buttoned ones, but aren't the ******-shaped pockets for game?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Yeah, the buttoned ones, but aren't the ******-shaped pockets for game?
Maybe some people put fish in them, but on fishing jacket its usually for carrying a spare reels, lines, and such.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of ts(s) stockists, even if in japan? I'm willing to proxy, but my computer always messes up when cruises those sites.

JMK

Reaction score
I read IAN was thinking of carrying them this year.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Via Kink The Norfolks look too big on the model. Wished they would have sized down one. Cotton Corduroy Norfolk
eg09aw28t.jpg
eg09aw28a.jpg
eg09aw28b.jpg
eg09aw28d.jpg
eg09aw28f.jpg
eg09aw28j.jpg
Wool HB Norfolk
eg09aw27t.jpg
eg09aw27a.jpg
eg09aw27b.jpg
eg09aw27c.jpg
eg09aw27j.jpg
eg09aw27h.jpg
eg09aw27g.jpg
eg09aw27f.jpg
Stockists of the Norfolk: Brown Herringbone Windowpane Tweed Wool A. Gi. Emme Como, Italy Fourteen Ounce Berlin, Germany Ian Seattle, WA USA Lane Crawford Hong Kong Legion LA, CA USA Oi Polloi Manchester, UK Patti Bari, Italy SF Market Seoul, Korea Trueffelschwein Berlin, Germany Grey Herringbone Antonia Milan, Italy Boutique U & I Montreal, Canada Lane Crawford Hong Kong Life Jersey City, NJ USA Protec Bologna, Italy SF Market Seoul, Korea Brown Cotton Corduroy Barneys National, USA HIP Leeds, UK Purple Ice Boutique Paris, France Tailor at the Tannery London, UK Wool HB Cinch Vest
eg09aw29b.jpg
eg09aw29a.jpg
eg09aw29g.jpg
eg09aw29e.jpg

dunkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Morgan
Oh man that grey wool herringbone Norfolk is so sweet I am practically typing with one hand right now. I can't figure out who does or will stock it - any shops in LA or SF?

same question but replace LA/SF with NYC or any surrounding areas.....Odin I'm hoping?

dunkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
I've added the stockists of the Norfolk to the original post above. It wasn't as widely picked up as the other jackets.

good stuff man
just an FYI, i called the Ian store in Seattle and they told me they are not carrying any EG fall/winter 2009 stuff..........macroeconomic reasons
facepalm.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunkin
good stuff man
just an FYI, i called the Ian store in Seattle and they told me they are not carrying any EG fall/winter 2009 stuff..........macroeconomic reasons
facepalm.gif

I was suspecting that. I wonder if they're not paying their bills...

Scoobersti

Reaction score
I was really hoping to grab one of those red plaid workshirts from Ian, there weren't many stockist for those.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads