• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Googling for old Eidos stuff;

Came across this (old prototype I'm guessing) ...a lot of ideas in one coat

tumblr_njm3japrfV1rozfq7o1_1280.jpg

Was a sample from Faces of Firenze but we couldn’t hit the fabric minimum so it got dropped. Was a knitted donegal wool from Malficio Maggia that came quilted. We ran it in this belted db house coat model from the Rome collection.

TheBlackDonDraper

Reaction score
Interest check.

Eidos Napoli (White Label) NMWA Cut Charcoal Flannel Chalk Check Suit Size 54R.

Great Condition. Bought new last winter. Switched industries and I'd like to find this a fitting home.

20191014_172533.jpg 20191014_172524.jpg 20191014_172449.jpg '

inTROYspection

Reaction score
Another interest check.

Thinking about selling my 40R/50R 100% Silk Tenero. Anyone interested? PM for more info and pics.

Martin Fukui

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any other brands that make similar car coats like Eidos Napoli? I've been looking for a used one for a while but to no avail.

GoIrish

Reaction score
Feel as though I might regret it, but just posted this beauty in B&S :confused:
Message if interested...

Attachments

• D48DE4F0-7B5F-4D96-8CA3-D442E3A18F2C.jpeg
    D48DE4F0-7B5F-4D96-8CA3-D442E3A18F2C.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 106

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: quality

Semi related rant...

A big issue too in the US is finding skilled labour on the manufacturing side that can actually make these garments, especially when you scale up. This is because these jobs have been overseas for so long now that people don't really decide to get into making garments lol. I've looked at US manufacturing for a few companies that I'm invested in or intend on acquiring and it always ends up being a huge PITA if you're vertical. When I was looking at a weighted blanket company for example, even they had difficulty finding people that could sew in the US...and that was for setting that doesn't take nearly as much skill as high end clothing. I know a big car seat manufacturer that bought another company purely for their employee base (required sewing). Super weird problem that didn't occur to me and like others have said in this thread quality isn't really better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads