• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Taking some transitional weather styling inspiration from @UrbanComposition ’s recent Styleforum Journal article. Layered linen on top (Eidos Ragosta with a SuitSupply scarf and Inis Meáin crew neck), lighter textured cotton trousers (also Eidos). I just don't want to let go of summer yet...

View attachment 1263556View attachment 1263557
The Ragosta samples from the Ischia collection were really good. The washed yellow cotton one at the end of the lookbook was epic.

everyday

Reaction score
Man, I want those pants. Been looking to make that suit for a while ...

Zerase

Reaction score
Hi! I've found a pair of UAB flannels in a brown shade on an online auction. Problem is that the seller cannot give any measurements of the pair. Can anyone here provide measurements for the waist, thigh, knee and hem on a size of EU 50 UAB:s.
Thanks in advance
Z

K. Nights

Reaction score
Is there anything like the ragosta available from a different brand? I've been waiting for one in my size to pop up on the secondhand market for a long time, but I may have to accept a substitute at this point.

JayDotz

Reaction score
Is there anything like the ragosta available from a different brand? I've been waiting for one in my size to pop up on the secondhand market for a long time, but I may have to accept a substitute at this point.
What size are you? I see ragostas pop up on eBay pretty frequently.

K. Nights

Reaction score
50 or 52 depending on measurements (which seem to vary a bit with the Ragostas)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 144 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 8 1.8%