• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some of you CM dudes make a big fuss out of nothing.

Move on with it...

Are there any Augusto jackets not available online, and how what fabrics were made?

LibertyStreet

Reaction score
@n2pua I went the first day and was really impressed with the selection. The suiting in my size (50R) was limited - but there seemed to be some great options in other sizes. Not sure how much is left now, but it really did not disappoint. Great outerwear, too. I picked up a beautiful raglan overcoat and a maroon ragosta jacket that I'm very happy with.

02///M3

Reaction score
Went back today. There was a lot of tailored wear and shirting left. Prices were an additional 20 percent off, so worth it if that's what you're looking for. Outerwear, sweaters, etc. seem to have gotten gobbled up, but there were definitely some nice pieces left.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

pi34

Reaction score

get the donegal shirt... I have an eidos donegal shirt thats very similar (has breast pockets on each side) that is one of my favorite shirts....super nice shirt.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

get the donegal shirt... I have an eidos donegal shirt thats very similar (has breast pockets on each side) that is one of my favorite shirts....super nice shirt.

well, in that case I need to wait until someone return the small then...

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
year round. The fabric is really, really good. It also seems to be one of the few pants that was made to spec this season so the fit should be great. I highly recommend them.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went with the breton, and you pretty much just nailed my usual issues with traditional bretons. Eagerly anticipating my order to see how it works out for me.

I am interested in picking up the Breton casual tee shirt as well, but was curious on sizing this season. Did you receive yours yet and how did the size and fit work out? I was a medium in the slub cotton versions from this past spring season which was a nice fit for me. I am a large in Lupos and S in this season's shirting as they fit large. I'm thinking I'd be a medium. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

Sorry for the noob question but would this suit be too warm wearing for 3 season casual wear in S.Fl?

Seems like it could be a dressier SC as well for those rare times.....

Nice color brown. Close to Oatmeal I reckon'.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...=39&rsid=undefined&cm_kws=eidos &pn=1|1|17|39

9190656_fpx.tif

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads