• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

chopping would be bad, very bad, haha.

Here are mine.

NMWA

Lorenzo (not the best posture or lighting but you can see what's going on)

as antonio said, quarters are the biggest difference. shoulders have come in quite a bit as well (which you can see—my Lorenzo dates from AW14, the gun club is AW15).

damn that's really rounded, time to think about it...

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Not @ComfortablyDumb, but here is me wearing them.

I don't think there are the best option for winter - they're very light and unstructured. There's a reason Christian calls them the 'perfect summer boot'.

I strongly disagree with this statement and wouldn't recommend them - or any boot really - for summer. Are they going to be as warm as something lined in shearling? No, but they're deconstructed silhouette makes just as comfortable, particularly when combined with the crepe sole. They performed well last weekend through the rain and chill of Stockholm and I'm looking forward to running them all winter long.

Last edited:

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The fabric was from our Ischia collection and it was open piece goods from the mill E. Thomas. Isaia also had it in their collection and I'm not suprised to see LBM used it as well as it is a beautiful cloth. We design a lot of exclusive textiles at this point but I will throw in an open goods fabric if it fits in with our seasonal colors and this one did.

Thanks for the info, I have the Isaia version, I believe double breasted

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The two he's selling (or at least showing) are both stunning! 

That sweater-ish jacket you were wearing on friday @NickPollica
 Who's selling it? 

Was the indigo cotton pique augusto that Gentry had for spring. Its sold out now but Unionmade will have something very similar when they go live in the next couple days.

Keen

Reaction score
Was the indigo cotton pique augusto that Gentry had for spring. Its sold out now but Unionmade will have something very similar when they go live in the next couple days.

Thanks! It looked extremely comfortable! Will keep my eyes on Unionmade.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the cream sal trousers from NMWA. I am so freaking excited about these pants. This is the most excited I have been about an item of RTW clothing in a LONG time.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Newcomer. I've been reading your posts of excitement on NMWA too. They are beauties for sure.

Enjoy them!

And pictures soon of course...

I have a pair of cotton/cashmere cords from Epaulet(my only cords at the moment) and I bet those Eidos's are even more comfy and soft as a cloud.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, maybe I am a bit too excited. I am obsessed. I will take pictures, of course, once they are up and running. I already have my first outfit with them envisioned. I love cream trousers, yet they are so hard to find.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads