• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dkboze

Reaction score
Seems like a fair bet to say they just copied over the small measurements by accident, can probably complain with ebay if it's wrong, right?

EDIT - nevermind, if those are accurate would be hard to dispute despite the listing saying Large.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys, checked out the new collection by Simon Spurr. The tailoring has the Isaia tags and is full canvass. Saw a DB sport coat with a short length. Nice sweaters though.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ps @NickPollica DMed you about the sweater, let me know if you're not interested anymore since I'd like to return it otherwise. (Or anybody else, if you want a size L blue/black girocollo Fair Isle sweater for price I got it from Yoox (~200), let me know.)
Whoa, my guy @flashjack bought that sweater from me for a steal then. Now thinking all of my Buy & Sell listings are way underpriced...

everyday

Reaction score
oh yeah. also, check the measurements on the small that sold. identical. hence why i figured it's a mistake: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-EIDOS-...317608?hash=item3fa5209ce8:g:6pAAAOSwsvpbNQHl

Seems like a fair bet to say they just copied over the small measurements by accident, can probably complain with ebay if it's wrong, right?

EDIT - nevermind, if those are accurate would be hard to dispute despite the listing saying Large.

Thanks! I bought a large, I'll see how it comes in.

everyday

Reaction score
All the stuff on yoox is priced v highly right now, and doesn’t seem to be selling much, so maybe you’re on the mark
I bought some drawstring pants from Yoox recently (not the Agy), $139 plus some coupon for using the app I had seemed a fair price for those.

dkboze

Reaction score
I bought some drawstring pants from Yoox recently (not the Agy), $139 plus some coupon for using the app I had seemed a fair price for those.

* highly by late season yoox standards, some of the same stuff was cheaper at mr porter earlier in the summer i think

everyday

Reaction score
* highly by late season yoox standards, some of the same stuff was cheaper at mr porter earlier in the summer i think
Ah, I see. Then again, I would have bought them for full retail either way, since I missed them when they were new (somehow!)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix