• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

bullrams

Reaction score
Here you go:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Not the best angle but I like the colors. I'm so glad I pulled the trigger on this jacket. I'm dressing it down today but it could be easily worn with a mid grey trouser with no problem.

IMHO the brown and cream shepard's check is the 2nd most versatile jacket a guy can wear after a blue blazer as it is equally at home with denim, chinos and flannels.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IMHO the brown and cream shepard's check is the 2nd most versatile jacket a guy can wear after a blue blazer as it is equally at home with denim, chinos and flannels.

How much is it on sale? I saw a couple at the midtown bloomingdales, but didn't have time to try it on. Might stop by bloomingdales in Soho today.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree and your jackets fit like a glove. I went to see if bloomies in SF had any more but nothing in a 38s.

I can't wait to see what fall has to offer.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree and your jackets fit like a glove. I went to see if bloomies in SF had any more but nothing in a 38s.

I can't wait to see what fall has to offer.

That is one lovely jacket. Wear in good health, J.

And that's what I'm hoping for, some nice samples like this one over at Greg's & Kyle's.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good to know.  If we wash cold and hang dry shirts, do you recommend sizing down? 

I wear a size 15.75 shirt in most makes. (My Chan and size 15.75 Mazzarelli are approximately 15 7/8" from center of button to center of buttonhole after several machine washings on the gentle cycle and hang dryings.) I tried on both a size 15.5 and size 16 Eidos dress shirt yesterday at Bloomingdale's NYC. I much prefer the body of size 15.5 shirt, even though the collar is a touch snug. I ended up buying two size 15.5 linen shirts from C'H'C'M'. I won't being wearing a tie with these shirts, so the collar size doesn't matter all that much to me. I measured the middle of button to middle of buttonhole length to be approximately 15 3/4". I'm going to test the shrinkage of the collar over the next few weeks to see if it is within tolerable limits. If so, I'll probably buy some more shirts -- they're nice and slim.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a tan or light gray? Herringbone or shadow-stripe? In any case, not sure it's a "need" suit, but for $750, would absolutely be a steal in the "want" suit category.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a tan herringbone suit. I'm just not sure how much use I would get. But my thought was to possibly split the suit if I needed or wanted to.

Still need to decide. Love the color just need to weigh in if I'll get enough wear out of it

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

It's a tan herringbone suit. I'm just not sure how much use I would get. But my thought was to possibly split the suit if I needed or wanted to. Still need to decide. Love the color just need to weigh in if I'll get enough wear out of it
The stone Solaro! From a couple weeks ago:

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic.

Antonio, glad to have found this thread on the Forum. Big fan of Eidos Napoli from Melbourne, Australia. :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads