• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli at Pitti Uomo 85

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ask the men's suiting department at http://harrolds.com.au/brands/

Perhaps they'll start carrying Isaia as a starting point

Thanks - not sure about Harrolds but I will ask next time I am in there.

I spoke with my good friend Christian Kimber (http://christiankimber.com/) who works for Henry Buck about Eidos. He met Antonio at Pitti. I think given the Australian market Henry Bucks are waiting to see the brand grow and become more recognisable before they would stock it. Unfortunate but understandable. I think they will be stocking Isaia though

thegreatgatsby

Reaction score
That's funny - I was thinking Henry Buck, but my understanding was they only sold high end shoes and accessories.

Glad to hear Buck has expanded.

Good luck --- I'm sure you could also find someone to buy as your proxy.

If there's something you're looking for, let me know - or let @np know --- he can have a sales associate at Bloomingdales in NYC hold it for you (send you a phone pic), and you could do a CC order.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks GG. Henry Bucks main store is actually closed at the moment, they are planning a major reopening soon (April I think) - a lot more brands, targeting a younger market in the upstairs store, with the traditional stuff downstairs.

Are you Australian? I am a Scot who has been living in Melbourne for the last 6 years.

In terms of Eidos I can find the stuff online (or at least I should be able to when the new collection is released). it is more that I would love to be able to handle and try on pretty much the whole collection before deciding what to buy. Thanks for the offer though - I might take you up if things prove difficult to get.

Need to sell some stuff on eBay before any new purchases anyway.

lamber

Reaction score
Can anyone talk about the construction of the jackets?

Is there and hand tailoring in the collar, shoulders or buttonholes? I love the aesthetic of Eidos but haven't been able to find out about their construction.

Hopefully someone will start carrying the line in Miami so I can take a look at them.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can anyone talk about the construction of the jackets?

Is there and hand tailoring in the collar, shoulders or buttonholes? I love the aesthetic of Eidos but haven't been able to find out about their construction.

No Miami doors yet. The amount of hand tailoring on our garments is minimal which is reflected by the price. Eidos is a mostly machine stitched fully canvassed garment.

Last edited:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the report. I have a feeling that Eidos is poised to become the next forum darling.

lamber

Reaction score
No Miami doors yet. The amount of hand tailoring on our garments is minimal which is reflected by the price. Eidos is a mostly machine stitched fully canvassed garment.
I would love to try one on in person, and for what's its worth the Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall seems like a great location to carry the line down here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yes, too bad. Eidos stuff went away for a couple hundreds of euro on yoox before the hype.

The yoox stuff was a different make than what we are doing now. Originally, Eidos was the name of the washed and dyed and soft jacket fabric collection sold by our factory. All the jackets were made with a fused construction to be a soft as possible. I changed that when they hired me so that they only fused jackets you can buy with an Eidos label are washed and dyed (which have to be fused because the canvas and jacket fabric shrink differently).

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing more of the Florentine styled sport coats. I notice you have a barchetta breast pocket on your coat. Is that the typical Florentine style?

eltel

Reaction score
The designs look good.
But it's a shame they use real fur (correct me if it's faux fur). For that I could never purchase or recommend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads