• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ZRH1

Reaction score
do you mind me asking how to size those loafers compared to 82 last? I have Chelseas in 9.5UK that needed an insole, which size should I go for in Belgravia?

Thanks
bump, thank you!

mockingboy

Reaction score
I’m the same in 202, 606, 82, 184, 137

however, I could see sizing up on the 184 if i was tight in the 202 or 606 already or see sizing down on the 137, particularly if unlined

Robar

Reaction score
Am I right in saying that EG Jermyn St/ the online store hosts an annual sale in July? Is this usually quite good (IE decent discounts and covering a wide range of styles)?

te0o

Reaction score
Am I right in saying that EG Jermyn St/ the online store hosts an annual sale in July? Is this usually quite good (IE decent discounts and covering a wide range of styles)?
Last year it was 20% off I think. It usually doesn't cover the most popular styles but there are some exceptions (last year I managed to snag a Chelsea on the 915 last).

Biogentic

Reaction score
Last year Edward green online store discount wasn’t that good... the stockist discount is better and got more popular style available. Snatched a Suede Dover for approximately 850usd and an Islington suede for 700usd via mr porter. Cavour has a 30% sf discount now and there r some left over styles and sizes which r worth to buy now if u can fit. EG Dover London grain, Piccadilly, Chelsea, Berkeley...

Robar

Reaction score
Last year Edward green online store discount wasn’t that good... the stockist discount is better and got more popular style available. Snatched a Suede Dover for approximately 850usd and an Islington suede for 700usd via mr porter. Cavour has a 30% sf discount now and there r some left over styles and sizes which r worth to buy now if u can fit. EG Dover London grain, Piccadilly, Chelsea, Berkeley...
Great to know, thank you very much!

Robar

Reaction score
Last year it was 20% off I think. It usually doesn't cover the most popular styles but there are some exceptions (last year I managed to snag a Chelsea on the 915 last).
Thank you very much

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’ll probably get a dirty message and a threat of banishment about not selling shoes in the thread but good luck to you.

It’s silly to require hyper specific products to only be listed in the Buy/Sell thread that gets overwhelmed with a bunch of crap no one wants from volume sellers...but here we are.

mockingboy

Reaction score
I kind of feel like regular contributors to specific threads like this should be allowed to post like my post - but agree I may get yelled at lol

garigo

Reaction score
For the ones of you located in Europe: what are your favorite EG retailers, and the ones that usually have the best stock?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.