• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

michaelvl

Reaction score
Got these off eBay at great price :cool:
Very happy with them especially since finding desirable EG's in my size has proven to be almost impossible..

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got these off eBay at great price :cool:
Very happy with them especially since finding desirable EG's in my size has proven to be almost impossible..

View attachment 1318233
Is there any thrill better than finding a great boot, at a great price....I think not.

tim_horton

Reaction score
Does anyone know what EG suede color will be the closest match to Nightshade calf?

I am very much digging my EG balmorals in black calf with black suede uppers and am looking for something similar in a different color. I’m not looking for a major contrast but the suede uppers make my balmorals really comfortable.

The EG burgundy suede I’ve seen online seems too bright and reddish. Currently I’m thinking black, navy, or lavagne (dark grey) suede, but I wasn’t sure if they had a plum-like suede that would more closely match Nightshade. Berry is an option but also looks too bright. If anything, I’d like to err on the side of the suede being darker than the calf, rather than lighter.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%