• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
x-post from our affiliate thread

New spring/summer arrival
Extremely comfortable Unlined Ventnor in snuff suede with R1 sole :)

DSCF0492_2_1024x1024.jpg

I've been receiving few questions about our Cranleigh (new Dover style boots) pre-order. Here are some pics of the sample boots I took back in Jan when I met with EG team.

Cranleigh boots are on Left. They are boots version of the Dover. They are slightly different from Nevis as Cranleigh will feature rounder pie crust apron stitching (better fit for the 202 last they are made on) and the side shaft will be one piece leather with quarter panel just like the dover (Nevis has two separate leather sewn together like Galway)

The Cranleigh sample boots on picture below is made with burgundy Utah but our pre-order will feature burgundy London grain just like the single monk in the middle. It will feature same 202 last and brown dainite sole.
20190122_085840-jpg.1177133

Here is another angle.
20190122_085835-jpg.1177134

This is sample below is Brown London grain Dover made on the 606 last.
Our pre-order will feature 202 last instead with same Brown London grain & brown dainite sole.
20190122_090303-jpg.1177136

Cheers,

Last edited:

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stunning boots. Out of curiosity, could these at some point be produced on the 606, (or would this need to be a group order)?
Thanks

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Stunning boots. Out of curiosity, could these at some point be produced on the 606, (or would this need to be a group order)?
Thanks

I am sure EG can produce it on the 606 last.
With enough interest, I may order the 606 lasted version next F/W season.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Count me in. But order them in a different leather because I am already getting this season’s Cranleighs ;)
Yep I was thinking about brown London Grain on 606 for nxt FW season order. We shall see :)

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was thinking Navy Utah

If we can get say 3 or 4 interests, I can certainly entertain the idea.
We can always run a single MTO for you as well :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads