• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drug Usage?

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
l used to smoke heeps of pot, LSD, magic mushrooms in my uni days. l had the best time out. l've also swollowed heaps of sleeping tablets with a bottle of whiskey , it used to give me a buzz. l also used to love smoking herion. l used to love injecting meth, speed and cocaine. Cocaine was always good for sexual romps. l love bondage while on meth. l used to love my drugs, especially my pot. On week-ends l used to have pot, beer and sleeping pills. On other week-ends l would inject meth, take XTC, smoke pot and drink heeps of beer. l always knew how to party. l would party hard. l don't have drugs these days. Â am a health fanatic these days. l was in a drug and alcohol haze for 10 years.
Shooman, you really are a dirty bugger, ain't you? I don't know what's worse, you smoking meth or drinking urine before meditating. Horace the rubber sole man

johnw86

Reaction score
Thanks to all--this is my 400th post...and all of them have been done without the aid of illicit drugs...a few with the help of a glass of wine (or 2 or 3).
biggrin.gif

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never taken anything.

I never drink alcoohol ( never tasted wine, tasted a sip of beer and drunk once a glass of "eau de vie" )

Legal or not it doesn't change anything. Alcohol is a VERY dangerous drugs and kills more people and makes more unhappy people than all illegal together.

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have voted and my results have posted. I smoked marijuana regularly for a while in my youth. I quit when I turned about 24 and felt short winded as I was jogging. I smoked again very sparingly about 10 years later, but have not smoked any in a LONG time. Just feel more healthy w/o drugs. I can't even tolerate caffeine, so I drink decaf.

I was given some psilocybin a long time ago but gave it to someone else because I was afraid of trying a hallucinogen under non-controlled conditions. Didn't want to freak out. And, Leary and Alpert et al advocated hallucinogens under medical supervision (although Leary strayed from this view later).

Garrett

Reaction score
I believe I've done every drug besides PCP. That includes roughly 15 different research chemicals and lesser known psychedelics. Thankfully, I don't really have an addictive personality (only real problem I had was with weed). Some drugs are, IMO, very good for the mind in moderation (psychedelics) and some drugs are just pure evil (stims). I was ALWAYS very very well read up on what I was putting in my body, and very careful about where, when, and how I did them. For me it wasnt really a "I wanna get fucked up" thing, it was more of "I want to experience all different frames of consciousness"...Although it has, from time to time, veered into the "fucked up" lane with weed, alcohol, coke, and meth =\\

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
(j @ April 16 2005,06:47) I don't do drugs anymore. They make me boring and dumb.
Because you aren't like that?
biggrin.gif
I meant "made". They "made" me boring and dumb.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads