1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Drug Usage?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VMan, Apr 15, 2005.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

Because you aren't like that?

2. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

I have voted and my results have posted. I smoked marijuana regularly for a while in my youth. I quit when I turned about 24 and felt short winded as I was jogging. I smoked again very sparingly about 10 years later, but have not smoked any in a LONG time. Just feel more healthy w/o drugs. I can't even tolerate caffeine, so I drink decaf.

I was given some psilocybin a long time ago but gave it to someone else because I was afraid of trying a hallucinogen under non-controlled conditions. Didn't want to freak out. And, Leary and Alpert et al advocated hallucinogens under medical supervision (although Leary strayed from this view later).

3. Garrett

Garrett Well-Known Member

I believe I've done every drug besides PCP. That includes roughly 15 different research chemicals and lesser known psychedelics. Thankfully, I don't really have an addictive personality (only real problem I had was with weed). Some drugs are, IMO, very good for the mind in moderation (psychedelics) and some drugs are just pure evil (stims). I was ALWAYS very very well read up on what I was putting in my body, and very careful about where, when, and how I did them. For me it wasnt really a "I wanna get fucked up" thing, it was more of "I want to experience all different frames of consciousness"...Although it has, from time to time, veered into the "fucked up" lane with weed, alcohol, coke, and meth =\\

4. j

j Senior member Admin

(j @ April 16 2005,06:47) I don't do drugs anymore. They make me boring and dumb.
    Because you aren't like that?
    [​IMG] I meant "made". They "made" me boring and dumb.