• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do You Sport a Well Dressed Fashion Accessory?

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I was five years old at the Ren Faire I wanted to buy some nice fluorescent tights to make my matches against this man more realistic:
106f_1_b.JPG
A pair of pearlescent spandex tights would have made my moonsaults from the sofa arms considerably more realistic.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
Wow, does it really get any better than that?
According to my brothers who are around 10 years older than me the Ren Fair was an incredible time as a teenager in the late 70s. I think that the original two venues were in SoCal and in Novato (Marin County). We used to go to the Marin one every year and none of us would stop smiling for about a week.

Leslierc

Reaction score
As a young, newly-minted D.C. attorney in 1983, who had worked in a high-end men's clothing store while in college, I thought a knew a thing or two about dressing. I then met and dated a younger coed from L.A., who introduced me to bold-coloured socks and shirts and wearing no socks with loafers. She has been and is now my wife and well-dressed accessory. She also is a personal shopper at SFA. Everyone sees her before they see me when we're out together!
worship.gif

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Attempting to lift the thread back up a bit, here I am along with my wifely accessory this past Christmas before we left to hear 'Messiah':

121506messiahoutingkq0.jpg

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Degendorff
tiger02

Was the ball in the Vienna Hofburg?

of course
Originally Posted by AlanC
Attempting to lift the thread back up a bit, here I am along with my wifely accessory this past Christmas before we left to hear 'Messiah':

121506messiahoutingkq0.jpg

Alan pwns this board. Period. I'm not even trad.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Ok, well, if it's going to be this sort of thread: Me and my lovely accessory pre her 19th birthday, the 4th we celebrated together.
IMG_1314-2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads