• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do we have an I hate the USPS Winter 2012 edition thread yet?

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually support the usps, but I have about HAD it with them over the last 3-4 weeks. Pretty much every obnoxious thing they do i've had happen.

Missing packages, delayed packages, a missing prescription being sent from one side of town to the other. Today, they simply forgot to deliver the mail. No biggie. Went in and complained this morning (well, I was actually very polite about it) because they keep delivering the wrong peoples mail to us (former owners) which we've complained about before. They were very nice at the PO but now I have no mail at all today. one of the packages has been passed between two towns in another state and its taken over a week for it to get here (should have taken 3 days). I suspect it wont be here for x-mas which pisses me off as i ordered it super early.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can we hate on UPS too? I have found my experiences with them far more awful then USPS as of late.

Had a package that was supposed to get delivered yesterday but was delayed due to weather. Was told at first they were still on schedule, then at the last minute I got an email that said it would arrive Monday. Because I wanted to have it in hand before I left town I called and asked if I could pick it up from the UPS center near me on Saturday. The lady I spoke with confirmed this was fine. Then late last night I received a callback that the item was still on the plane and wouldn't be available till Monday. The best part? Because they marked it for customer pick up, they are no longer are able to deliver it. I'm leaving town on Sunday and won't be back till Wednesday. So now not only did it not arrive in time for me to take it with me, it won't be at my condo waiting on me when I get back late Wednesday night. :plain:

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS is still the only reliable carrier. I've shipped and received packages from them for years and only "1" time was there a delayed package.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads