• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did you ever eat something you regretted?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Oh I also gorge myself on pfeffernusse (sp?) and lebkuchen everry Christmas. I go through CostPlus like a rhinoceros that sat on a mound of fire ants to locate them
blush.gif

Both of those are delicious. I can binge on them until the dough sweats from my pores.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
$#@%$#^!@!!!!

Don't show me that you bastard.

drool.gif

I can feel my cholesterol going up just by looking at it...

That one is actually the banana chocolate. Here is the banana-nutella:

l

You really have to go if you are ever in San Francisco. There is a great Japanese restaurant about 20 feet away to counterbalance the whole cholesterol thing.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
That one is actually the banana chocolate. Here is the banana-nutella:

http://images.yelp.com/bphoto/aaIN-nD12bYSSfkgd9FpFw/l

You really have to go if you are ever in San Francisco. There is a great Japanese restaurant about 20 feet away to counterbalance the whole cholesterol thing.

It won't counterbalance it if you then gorge on yakitori, tempura vegetables and okonomiyaki
biggrin.gif

I need to get my arse over there methinks!

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i do have those moments of incomprehensible indulgences. incomprehensible in hindsight .

like one time my wife was working late (i dont cook to well or just lazy)

so i told her i was going to get IN N OUT burgers.

so i got my usual double double and fries , and her cheeseburger .

but then i thought, heck, i'll get another double double (they make em so small anyways)

i went home and proceeded to eat my whole two double doubles and fries.
then me eyeing her cheeseburger i had a sudden urge to eat it and i did.

and then for some reason i went to the crock pot and ate a whole bowl of rice and chicken that was in the fridge.

i felt like i ate a slab of concrete. i thought" why the heck did i eat 2 double doubles, fries, cheeseburger, chicken , and rice all in one sitting?"

i had to go back again later when she came back home to get her another cheeseburger.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once spent nearly $11 at Taco Bell at 2am, came home, and ate it all (save for one taco).

Probably I purchased around 3-4 pounds of food. I think I bought 3 hardshell tacos, two spicy chicken burritos, a quesadilla, and a chicken burrito.

Needless to say the next day was not fun.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been to that crepe place in Japantown. It is in that Japantown Shopping Center which manages to look decrepit and well-kept at the same time. They also have savory crepes.

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Once in awhile I have a tendency to empty my fridge, anything that hasn't expired is fair game. I usually work my way from the bottom to the top, cooking the raw food, then finishing any pre-cooked, then move onto ice-cream at top, after finding too much sweet taste in my mouth, I move onto frozen foods, then again lusting for dessert, I'll start the cycle again. I try to avoid this tendency on work days as the feeling of carrying a block of concrete in my stomach to work isn't a pleasant way. I much rather just lay my bed the next day and let the food work their way out, one trip to the toilet at a time.

In other instances, I tend to over eat whenever there is a hotpot night. It's a bit difficult to judge what you put in your mouth when you are picking from a big pot where other people have dumped things in for you.

TyskJohan

Reaction score
I love sweetbreads. They are some of my absolute favorite things to eat.

I agree! Sweetbread is great. Especially grilled, in Buenos Aires.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Chocolate covered espresso beans when I had a chocolate craving in college... I wasn't thinking about the caffeine and just kept popping them. I don't think I slept well for about a week and it felt like I had placed a thermite bomb in my insides.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love sweetbreads. They are some of my absolute favorite things to eat.

Me too. Though I prefer them grilled to prepared in other ways.

summej2

Reaction score
On a similar note: pork testicle tempura at a farewell dinner. It was pretty good until I was told what it was.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by summej2
On a similar note: pork testicle tempura at a farewell dinner. It was pretty good until I was told what it was.

:faints:

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's this Chinese shabu place in the San Gabriel Valley that I used to visit. Extremely spicey, and guaranteed debilitating stomach pain and flaming diarrhea the following day. Without fail, it'd happen to me and each of our guests. Still, knowingly, we'd go back, it was that good.

Kasper

Reaction score
Oops I did it again. This morning I had five Krispy Kreme donuts and haven't felt the same since.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
l

yup

Damn... I need to get one of those now. I havent had Nutella since I was a kid. My uncle used to send it to me and my brothers, from Germany. He would always include a huge bag of those Habrio (sp?) gummy bears too. The beef Tallow makes them tasty.

I also have a tendency to eat too much licorice (red vines is the only kind Ill eat, even though its really just flour, sugar, and red food dye). I have a tenancy to eat a whole box in one sitting. Any time I make the horrible choice of eating at McDonalds I regret it for hours afterwards. Its the only semi fast place to get anything on my way to school if I am running a bit behind. Lately I have been opting to starve rather than eat there.
Couple weeks ago I ate at Pita Pit. Afterwards I was doubled over for a good hour or two.
Crappy American "theme" restaurant food does it to me too. I always get talked into going to those holes and always end up feeling like ass twice removed afterwards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads