1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dentistry Interview: Ties to match my dark blue suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gruenburger, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Senior member

well, the shoes are a bad choice for several reason and the tie is gonna result in almost no contrast, but good luck

2. mymil

mymil Senior member

If the tie is darker enough than the suit, it'll be good. It's hard to tell from phone pics with variable light and white balance.

3. gruenburger

gruenburger Member

Go on...
    Yeah, it is darker. If I find a better tie in the next few days, I will definitely exchange it for something with more contrast.

4. connor09

connor09 Senior member

This is often the dilemma, you have the answers right here, but you shouldn't worry too much and just focus on the interview itself

5. Cleav

Cleav Senior member Moderator

6. gruenburger

gruenburger Member

This is my fifth interview so I am not worried about it at all. I just want to put together a decent outfit, whether it affects the interview or not. :)