• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Defecating in public restrooms: UNACCEPTABLE

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr
Didn't think this thread could get any more awesome. Once again SF has proven me wrong

Fixed because this thread consistently brings the lulz.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
I once shat in a urinal.

I've pissed on a **** in urinal.

It was a bad plan.
ffffuuuu.gif

oroy38

Reaction score
You have approximately 10^14 cells in your body. Only about 10% of those are yours, meaning the rest is bacteria and other stuff. And you're worried about a few measly germs on a toilet seat?

Hell, I don't even use the seat covers in public bathrooms. Grow a pair and drop a load in a public toilet. It's the urban man's equivalent rite of passage to a kid's first time taking a *********** woods.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because it was a joke and never happend?

A.K.A.

Reaction score
A long time ago I was in Johnson City, TN. I had dinner at some an L&N seafood place. Afterwards I went to the local ballet. All of a sudden I got the bubbly-gut and made a dash for the men's room only to find a long horizontal urinal and one exposed commode; the floor was covered with at least 1/4" of piss.

No way could I drop what was going to be a bombing run over Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I ran out the door and jumped into my car looking for a gas station and came upon a McDonalds. The door was locked and the employees would not let me in. Thankfully there was an Amaco gas station/in-convenience store across the street.

The store was one of those with the bathroom around the back, outside the store. I got the key from the attendant and skittered around back. Before my trousers got past my knees I burst forth with a burst like from a firehose. The seat was so disgusting from my own product and God knows who came before me. When it was finally over I reached for the TP to clean up only to find the roll empty. In the end I had to resort to used paper towels from the trash bin as there was nothing else to offer.

Yes it was the worst of times, but better than a pantload of hot, sloppy ploppy.

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only failing I see in the OP's argument is that it doesn't go far enough. Public restrooms are wretched places. But so are toilets in private residences--they're used by all kinds of people, some of whom I'm not even related to. I gag just thinking about them.

I'll only defecate on a completely new and unused toilet, and only once. I last took a dump in 1993.

I do, however, think rubbing feces- and urine-soaked buttocks together is harmless fun.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrGimpy
The only failing I see in the OP's argument is that it doesn't go far enough. Public restrooms are wretched places. But so are toilets in private residences--they're used by all kinds of people, some of whom I'm not even related to. I gag just thinking about them.

I agree with this sentiment and would like to add that women must all sit down on the toilet for all of their business. This makes all women contaminated. I mean, if you touch a woman you must think about how many other women she's rubbed feces and urine covered butts with.

I would suggest that just to be safe the OP avoid all women. Of course that only leaves buttsecks with men which is the same as going directly to the source...as it were.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was on a date one summer night and we had Tasty-D-Lite fat free ice cream...I ordered a large...15 minutes later I was buying pretzles at a deli so I could **** in their awful commode...I came out 30 minutes later, still banged the girl, and even had a second and third date with her...after that ******** anywhere in any situation became easy as pie.

Now I work with people who won't **** where we work, I can't understand it. We have single occupancy bathrooms and I have a survival pack in my work closet (aloe TP and wipes)...only time I find it hard is when the 6th grade teacher whose room is directly across from the men's room sits her kids DIRECTLY outside the men's room door...one of these days I feel like I may frighten some 11 year olds...if I haven't already.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A.K.A.
A long time ago I was in Johnson City, TN. I had dinner at some an L&N seafood place. Afterwards I went to the local ballet. All of a sudden I got the bubbly-gut and made a dash for the men's room only to find a long horizontal urinal and one exposed commode; the floor was covered with at least 1/4" of piss.

Might I suggest this

Originally Posted by Johnny_5
I once shat in a urinal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads