• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crosswick Crossover Collars U.S. Patented By Eric Glennie

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can you please explain this one? You seem to have placed a business card between the shirt and jacket collars.
600_shirts_aug_061.jpg

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eric glennie
Patents are too expensive to challenge in court , but are great marketing tools.

Ahh so you admit it, you know you weren't the first to design these, you just lie and file a patent anyway because it's too expensive for someone else to sue you?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Are you ready to put your name out there with me. With your retailing connections and my imagination, we could take American fashion into another dimension. Lots more ideas in EG's closet. Are you ready to take a chance Socal or are you happy working the 9-5. EG.

No thanks. I'll let Thom Browne take American fashion there.
I don't have to work for a living, so yeah happy working 9-5.

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Are you ready to put your name out there with me. With your retailing connections and my imagination, we could take American fashion into another dimension. Lots more ideas in EG's closet. Are you ready to take a chance Socal or are you happy working the 9-5. EG.

No thanks. I'll let Thom Browne take American fashion there.
I don't have to work for a living, so yeah happy working 9-5.

If someone had told me that personas such as these existed - let alone interacted with each other - outside of short-running TV shows, I would never have believed it.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
If someone had told me that personas such as these existed - let alone interacted with each other - outside of short-running TV shows, I would never have believed it.
Thank god for the internet.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eric - did you patent this shirt too?

scaled_84c4_231x640_2394501_ProductImage.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Think about the sitcom possibilities with those two.

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Thank god for the internet.
But the great thing is that I'm convinced they're both for real.

Originally Posted by edmorel
Think about the sitcom possibilities with those two.
I am convinced that I could retire from a single season of a reality show featuring the launch of their business partnership - the little designer that could and the heir who thought he might have to deal with some more CÃ
00a9.png
sar Chávez nonsense when it was really only just 9/11.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I am convinced that I could retire from a single season of a reality show featuring the launch of the business partnership betweeen the little designer that could and the heir who thought he might have to deal with some more CÃ
00a9.png
sar Chávez nonsense when it was really only just 9/11.

I'm picturing an Odd Couple type of sitcom with one wearing Thom Browne head to toe and the other wearing Eric Glennie and both laughing at the way the other looks and everybody else laughing at the two of them.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Socal ! Been to Walker lately ? Patents are too expensive to challenge in court , but are great marketing tools. People love to see new ideas and want to know the inventors. Are you ready to put your name out there with me. With your retailing connections and my imagination, we could take American fashion into another dimension. Lots more ideas in EG's closet. Are you ready to take a chance Socal or are you happy working the 9-5. EG.

crackup[1].gif
Glennie you're too much man, please stop. I have no doubt that your imagination does take you into very different dimensions. Do you ever return to ours or has the mothership blasted off?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you ready to put your name out there with me. With your retailing connections and my imagination, we could take American fashion into another dimension. Lots more ideas in EG's closet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You should be a comedian, seriously.

TCN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Socal ! Been to Walker lately ? Patents are too expensive to challenge in court , but are great marketing tools. People love to see new ideas and want to know the inventors. Are you ready to put your name out there with me. With your retailing connections and my imagination, we could take American fashion into another dimension. Lots more ideas in EG's closet. Are you ready to take a chance Socal or are you happy working the 9-5. EG.

And which dimension might that be?

I think Socal is doing just fine, or at least well enough not to want to wade into this endeavor.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingjames771