• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones NYC Winter Sale

Tobacco Man

Reaction score
Just got an email that their winter sale is starting Monday, Dec 27th at their 56th Street store and will feature discounts up to 35% off selected styles. Anyone go to this last year? I'm wondering how long it lasts and how many styles they might include...

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tobacco Man
Just got an email that their winter sale is starting Monday, Dec 27th at their 56th Street store and will feature discounts up to 35% off selected styles. Anyone go to this last year? I'm wondering how long it lasts and how many styles they might include...
Does this mean that their online retailers are offering discounts, too, or is this sale just for the locals?

Nick V.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
To receive email from Crockett & Jones New York, add [email protected] to your safe sender list
View as Web Page Subscribe Unsubscribe Send to a Friend
Crockett & Jones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sale of up to 35% off on selected styles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crockett & Jones "¢ 7 West 56th St. "¢ New York, NY 10019
http://www.crockettandjones.com
Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Send to a Friend | Preferences | Report Spam
Powered by MyNewsletterBuilder

genericman

Reaction score
for those who went last year....thoughts on whether the belgraves will be part of the sale?

Tobacco Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Does this mean that their online retailers are offering discounts, too, or is this sale just for the locals?

Can't say for sure. The email was from the New York store.

genericman

Reaction score
^^ looks like a spammer based on join date and signature, but the topics seem to be relevent to SF though in the wrong threads

observer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tobacco Man

The sale normally lasts about a month. The styles vary but the main ones or the popular ones are invariably included, though it is difficult to predict whether a particular style would be on sale, and, if so, the sizes available. It is worth a visit.

Barneys, a little further down on Madison, also includes some C&J amongst its sales shoes.

I could be wrong but as far as my experience suggests there has not been an internet shoe sale by C&J itself thus far. I suspect it is because C&J etc., feel it important to get the fit right. Others, including Barneys, may offer some C&J shoes on internet sales.

If you are unable to come to NYC, the C&J shop does explain the available sales styles / sizes on the phone and also take sale orders on phone.

Hope this helps.

JohnnyCrockett

Reaction score
Prices will be better at Barney's, but selection will likely be worse.
At 35% off, C&J shoes from the NYC store are probably still 35% more expensive than P.Lal.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett
Prices will be better at Barney's, but selection will likely be worse.
At 35% off, C&J shoes from the NYC store are probably still 35% more expensive than P.Lal.

Wow really? Guess I'm fine with the 4-6 week turnaround then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads