• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

BigCake

Reaction score
Do any of you gentlemen know how the 325 compares to a Brannock? I'm a 7D and have no way of trying on any C&J's.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Warlow today.

RTWu

Reaction score
Do any of you gentlemen know how the 325 compares to a Brannock? I'm a 7D and have no way of trying on any C&J's.
I'm not familiar with the 325 last but gonna try and find some time this weekend to pop into a store and see how they fit, as I'm just on the edge of whether or not to join the GMTO. Will report back if/when I get a chance.

ErikW

Reaction score
For those of you who ordered the Marlow PTB in Whiskey Shell Cordovan...Lauren notified me that we are 2-3 weeks out.
drool.gif

Just in time for me to be weaned out of my AirCast.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I have been hankering for the Belgrave in whiskey shell cordovan

I have confirmed that C&J will do a GMTO for £575 (ex-VAT) - i.e., $721 plus postage. This is a handgrade model and normally retails for $1000 here in USA.

Is anyone interested? I don't know how to do spreadsheets, etc.

100 yrs

Reaction score
for comparison, here is a shot of the 341 vs. 335 vs. 325 (brecon, dundee, coniston). all UK 8E. the brecons fit me best, and i find the coniston and dundee fit pretty darn similar

Edit: fixed last order

Last edited:

RTWu

Reaction score
Quote: Ditto. Maybe we can get another one going? (I have no experience with GMTOs so someone would have to take the lead here, but I would def be in on this one. Otherwise, may do the cheviot currently in play).

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

for comparison, here is a shot of the 341 vs. 325 vs. 335 (brecon, dundee, coniston). all UK 8E. the brecons fit me best, and i find the coniston and dundee fit pretty darn similar

You have the lasts switched up for the Dundee and Coniston.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads