• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones Avebury

Lawman

Reaction score
In response to my earlier post, several folks mentioned the C&J Avebury. I can't find this shoe anywhere. Does anyone know of a source.

BTW, I just ordered the Coniston.

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The C&J shop in Jermyn St had the Avebury in their sale at the weekend. It is also made by C&J for Foster & Sons and called the Montrose they too had them on sale at the wekend.

I would suggest contacting their City shop at 25 Royal Exchange where they handle their mail order from.

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is an image
CIMG1098.jpg

Lawman

Reaction score
The mail order folks just told me that they do not "offer" the Avebury in the UK.

TKDKid

Reaction score
Forum member potter AB has a pair of Aveburys:

aveburycrockettjones001zi5.jpg

probably from M&B Gents:

Avebury-L.jpg

There's a pic of the Avebury 2 (I think this is on a round-toe last, with the Avebury on the 337) at Upper Shoes:

761.jpg

Not sure how you'd go about ordering from them though.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lawman
Must obtain.....

Lawman contact me if you would like me to get them for you. My relatives live in Paris. Free of charge of course. I would like to get a pair myself so i will order to from that supplier.

Lear

Reaction score
Like the look. Are boots like these (Avebury) supposed to be worn with a suit?

Lear

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
Lawman contact me if you would like me to get them for you. My relatives live in Paris. Free of charge of course. I would like to get a pair myself so i will order to from that supplier.

You, sir, are a gentleman.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads