• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cottle

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a 4 in the denim type 2 they do and the fit is fine for me too.

The denim is quite different from Vis etc. it is a lot softer, which I love and for the price point is great.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how'd the size 4 wind up fitting vs your usual size? A size 4 on grilled rn in the exact wash i was eyeballing and i'm tempted to send it
I agree with @Fycus if it his that it's worth getting if you want to skip the wait. Toshi and team take anywhere from 6-8 weeks to make and then to ship out.

hotchata

Reaction score
selling the “ITTO UNSAI” TOWN JACKETー SUMI INK in size 3

$300 shipped f&f

View attachment 2015455

Is this still available to buy?

PacoPico

Reaction score
I really hope that Cottle reconsiders their massively different pricing in the Japanese store vs the worldwide store. I bought the straight cut of the red bengara jeans last year and they’re my favorite jeans ever. They are sold at Denimio for a very expensive but understandable price. I want more items from Cottle but can’t justify it when I see the Japanese price in JPY converts to $585 (the Laos jacket for example) while the price for the US is $968.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just buy through zenmarket. I think the international pricing is out of their control due to duties and VAT.
This. Just received these direct from Toshi. Sent to Blackship and then forwarded on. Even as a custom order they were 66k yen (size requirement is not stocked that widely)

FeetApV.jpeg

PacoPico

Reaction score
Thank you both for the information. Can you please explain more how you went about your custom order?

I tried to contact Cottle/Toshi through Instagram DM and was just told to use the worldwide store. I’d be shipping to the USA by the way.
What you two are describing sounds much more reasonable though. Thanks.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you both for the information. Can you please explain more how you went about your custom order?

I tried to contact Cottle/Toshi through Instagram DM and was just told to use the worldwide store. I’d be shipping to the USA by the way.
What you two are describing sounds much more reasonable though. Thanks.
I asked for a larger size. And to be fair I have bought from him a few times before that maybe he was happy to help.

I would try and use the JP website and as long as you have a JP address or proxy, then can order for you.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got these hemmed
Ah OK. How much did you take off would you say? I may have to do the same. Were yours longer than necessary then I guess?

Just got the same done on my cottle jeans as well actually.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads