• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cottle

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh interesting — when you do this, he charges the Japan site cost and not the higher cost?
I pay the jp cost and ship to a forwarding address, or he sends an I voice directly to my email in yen with international shipping.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
selling the “ITTO UNSAI” TOWN JACKETー SUMI INK in size 3

$300 shipped f&f

IMG_20230829_145111548.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230829_145204634.jpg
    IMG_20230829_145204634.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 1,008

DocWap

Reaction score
Hey, all! I've been wanting to get into Cottle, and am very interested in their Sweat Shirts and Hoodies. Not to say it's a complete deal breaker, but would it noticeable if the Cottle branding on the sleeve was removed? It seems like they are already attached prior to the dying process, so I worry the fabric underneath the label would differ from the surrounding fabric if the label were to be removed.
And I'm not trying to be rude towards the brand, I'm just not a fan of branding no matter how much I like the clothing maker

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just buy visvim if you cant deal with the branding, the prices are in the same ballpark.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, all! I've been wanting to get into Cottle, and am very interested in their Sweat Shirts and Hoodies. Not to say it's a complete deal breaker, but would it noticeable if the Cottle branding on the sleeve was removed? It seems like they are already attached prior to the dying process, so I worry the fabric underneath the label would differ from the surrounding fabric if the label were to be removed.
And I'm not trying to be rude towards the brand, I'm just not a fan of branding no matter how much I like the clothing maker
How do you intend to buy it? You could order direct and put in a requeat to Toshi to see if they can remove it before dying. Most pieces are done to order so worth a short. Try a DM on Instagram.

DocWap

Reaction score
How do you intend to buy it? You could order direct and put in a requeat to Toshi to see if they can remove it before dying. Most pieces are done to order so worth a short. Try a DM on Instagram.
I appreciate your suggestion! I wasn’t sure if Toshi has a known stance about doing that, but I’ll try direct like you said and see what he says

DocWap

Reaction score
Just buy visvim if you cant deal with the branding, the prices are in the same ballpark.
I can see why you suggest that, but I specifically want to support and have items from Cottle. I don’t see theirs and Visvim being a good 1:1 comparison in ways other than pricing

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your suggestion! I wasn’t sure if Toshi has a known stance about doing that, but I’ll try direct like you said and see what he says
Their quite open to things so just ask the question. Or if the tag can be stitched inside the top.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can see why you suggest that, but I specifically want to support and have items from Cottle. I don’t see theirs and Visvim being a good 1:1 comparison in ways other than pricing
The ND hoodies are similar in terms of fit, ND/VD offerings, and overall aesthetic.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
selling the “ITTO UNSAI” TOWN JACKETー SUMI INK in size 3

$300 shipped f&f

View attachment 2015455
price drop to $280

Samir

Reaction score
I'm 5'7" / 140 lb / ~37" chest - would size 1 or 2 be better for the fleece? Measurements make me learn towards the 1 but Japanese M is usually better.

MeatFish

Reaction score
@Samer it looks like you sized up on this iteration of the type 2- did you want a bigger fit? I ordered the dark wash one in a size 4 but I recall im a bit taller. Hoping I made the right move but based on measurements I should be okay
how'd the size 4 wind up fitting vs your usual size? A size 4 on grilled rn in the exact wash i was eyeballing and i'm tempted to send it

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's mine lol. Message me on here. Unfortunately I'm abroad for another 2 weeks but id give a deal on here. The 4 fits fine I just prefer my visvim denim over this and I already had 3 101xx jackets

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads