• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CONTACT ME - NEED TO SELL - Dsquared2 Mens Blue Bovine Multi-Zip Leather Jacket (EXTREMELY RARE & BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

You will not come across a listing like this one everyday…THIS LEATHER JACKET DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

IT IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!!

Up for sale today is this INCREDIBLE Dsquared2 Blue Bovine textured Leather jacket!!

There is Silver tone hardware throughout, a stand collar with adjustable press-stud closure and exposed zip closure and zip detail at front! Also, press-stud welt pockets at waist and zip and press-stud closure at cuffs.

The blue colour of this jacket is very interesting! I would describe it as a very saturated blue. The final photo in this listing is the best representation of its true colour! It is a real cross between Very bright blue and navy. It was purchased from an online exclusive designer retailer.

This leather jacket is a classic Dsquared2 style!

The bovine leather is super soft and buttery. It’s beautiful. It will just conform and mold to your body when you wear it.

The multi-zip design on the front is an edgy element! It adds that extra spice to an otherwise standard structured leather jacket, yet is wonderfully subtle at the same time. A perfect balance! The whole jacket looks SO expensive!!!

This jacket can be worn in the daytime, in the evening time, when going out during the day to town, a smart casual event…ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!

What is more, is that this jacket has:

NEVER, EVER BEEN WORN,

TOTALLY BRAND NEW,

& in FLAWLESS CONDITION!!

This jacket comes from a pet / smoke free residence.

The jacket is tagged a size EU 46 (which equates to a US / UK 36). I believe this jacket fits true to size. Those who wear a size EU 48 / US 38 / UK 38 might find this jacket fits wonderfully too. It is a nice slim fit jacket – as most of Dsquared2 items are.

Leather jackets from Dsquared are designed to be nice and fitted.

Here are the measurements for your perusal: (It is important to note these measurements were taken when the jacket was buttoned-up, laying flat and facing upwards – these measurements are only what I took and may possibly be different if someone was to re-measure the item)

Measurements (in inches)

Chest (pit to pit): 19.5

Sleeve length: 25.5

Shoulder: 16.5

Length of garment: 23

I also have additional photos – message me if you are interested in purchasing the jacket and would like to see some more photos!

Finally, it is important to remind you that this classic Jacket is COMPLETELY A ONE OFF, and that this is your opportunity to grab it! It is truly wonderful piece, and considering its rarity you are getting a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY here!!

It is a REAL INVESTMENT piece. Go bold with a Blue leather jacket! Its colour will work with everything as it is a dark, saturated blue – so is more versatile!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS, and contact me if you have ANY queries, questions….

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

SHIPPING COSTS:

UK: £7.95
EU: £19.95
Rest Of World: £33.95

These shipping costs, depending on your location, will be added to the £999.99 BUY IT NOW price.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I accept only PayPal. I will have the item dispatched to you within 5 days at the very latest, once payment has been received. I do not accept returns. You must message me with your details.

I do, however, expect payment to be received no more than 24 Hours after accepting to buy the item. If that timeline of 24 Hours is going to be a problem for you to pay, then you MUST message me to let me know the reason and we can work something out no problem! I encourage healthy communication with all my buyers, so please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns!

I ship Worldwide for this item.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU ! !

Attachments

• Blue01.JPG
    Blue01.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
  • Blue02.JPG
    Blue02.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 35
  • Blue03.JPG
    Blue03.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Blue04.JPG
    Blue04.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 30
  • Blue05.JPG
    Blue05.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
  • Blue06.jpg
    Blue06.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Blue07.jpg
    Blue07.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Blue08.JPG
    Blue08.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
  • Blue09.jpg
    Blue09.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 35
  • Blue10.JPG
    Blue10.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
  • Blue11.jpg
    Blue11.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Blue12.jpg
    Blue12.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Blue14.jpg
    Blue14.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Blue15.jpg
    Blue15.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Blue16.JPG
    Blue16.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 25
  • Blue17.JPG
    Blue17.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • Blue18.JPG
    Blue18.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Blue19.JPG
    Blue19.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • Blue20.JPG
    Blue20.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 32
  • Blue21.JPG
    Blue21.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads