• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oasis
Will give them a call, thanks. I just hate ill fitting footwear, but if I could pick up either in a 40 at a good price I'd maybe consider it. If we are talking retail it'd have to be 39.
uhoh.gif

sure. does anyone know if the cp dress shoes run large as well? do you get the same size as achilles or +/- a size?

Oasis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
sure.

does anyone know if the cp dress shoes run large as well? do you get the same size as achilles or +/- a size?

I have a 39 in dress shoes (oxfords) on the way so I'll let you know when they arrive.
nest.gif

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear the same in oxfords and Achilles. The oxfords seem to fit very slightly wider but shorter but close enough.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In 39? FUUUUUUUUUUU
ffffuuuu.gif
Would consider retail for either in a 39, 40.. hmmm not so much. Thanks though.
satisfied.gif

Nah, both in 40. 39 was too tight for me. But I might suggest that the training boots fit a bit smaller anyway, since they're shaped different cause of the sole.

Oasis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Nah, both in 40. 39 was too tight for me.
But I might suggest that the training boots fit a bit smaller anyway, since they're shaped different cause of the sole.

39 is a little narrow but it usually stretches out eventually.. Fit smaller in which way - more narrow or shorter?

Originally Posted by airportlobby
I wear the same in oxfords and Achilles. The oxfords seem to fit very slightly wider but shorter but close enough.

This is pretty encouraging considering the above.
biggrin.gif

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
39 is a little narrow but it usually stretches out eventually.. Fit smaller in which way - more narrow or shorter?

This is pretty encouraging considering the above.
biggrin.gif

A little of both, cause it's like this, sole is the same length, but the edge is rounded off instead of square.
laLcI.jpg

Drawing is not to scale obvs, but hopefully you get the idea
lol8[1].gif

Oasis

Reaction score
A little of both, cause it's like this, sole is the same length, but the edge is rounded off instead of square.
laLcI.jpg

Drawing is not to scale obvs, but hopefully you get the idea
lol8[1].gif

Haha, I do!
laugh.gif

So... when you selling them to me.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
LOL this is awesome

x2

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I do!
laugh.gif

So... when you selling them to me.
devil.gif

x2

Aha, when you trade me for your velcros
laugh.gif

But they're not going anywhere, for a while at least
...and there's...kind of a waiting list for them, haha

Oasis

Reaction score
Aha, when you trade me for your velcros
laugh.gif

But they're not going anywhere, for a while at least
...and there's...kind of a waiting list for them, haha

Lets do it.
blush.gif
frown.gif

My velcros are an expensive ornament atm.
ffffuuuu.gif

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Anybody have an extra (new) pair of white laces that they wanna sell to me? Would appreciate it! PM me.

quicksilverXP

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Why is everyone so scared of customs?
plain.gif

Retailers I've purchased from overseas usually mark down items some to offset customs, but worst case expect to pay roughly $40-60 or so in customs fees. You guys are still getting a good deal. Quit complaining.

Which Bloomies? Just wear them like you would leather. Protectant would be fine.

Ahh ok.... thanks guys... I won't worry about them then. It was the Bloomingdales in San Francisco... they were 30% off sale price, 20% off if you bought two pairs, and 25 dollars off for every 100 you spent. So I bought a pair of the Vintage Achilles in green/white and the Vans looking ones in black and white. Both size 42... I might only keep one... so I might sell one of them on here for how much I paid.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member