• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects S/S '07

Brian SD

Reaction score
some of you guys are pissing me off right now. The argument was settled, why keep this stupid **** going?

Instead of locking the thread I'm going to just remove the last string of argument posts.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new season has hit stores yet? I haven't heard from anyone in over a week. Sometimes I think people don't want my business....
marchal.gif

mongo615

Reaction score
check Blackbird in Seattle--they called me this week to inform me that they had some(but not my white achilles low!) in stock.206-547-2524.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mongo615
check Blackbird in Seattle--they called me this week to inform me that they had some(but not my white achilles low!) in stock.206-547-2524.

Yesh! Thanks a ton for the post. They're about to close anyway so I just shot them an e-mail. Sorry about your Achilles white low (my favorite shoe).

If you have small feet there are some pairs left at South Willard (southwillard.com for the e-store).

mongo615

Reaction score
I ordered their last pair in a 45--were lost in shipping, so I'm still looking. I did get a gray pair(low top) from them--should get them next week. Good Luck
smile.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Dark grey lows are nice saw them yesterday.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I have a pair of light greys they run about a half size large. I wear a 10.5 but my cp's are 43 euro.

If you look through this thread you'll see the website with pics.

charolastra

Reaction score
Ya Basta!!

Here are some pics.. I love these shoes, they are worth the price. They are 8 months old, worn 5-7 days a week (through a Toronto winter) and are in great shape IMO and wearing nicely.. I have seen the black worn in and they get gorgeous with age. I'm wearing Imperial Dukes with them FYI...

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look great man! And not that they need cleaning up, but if you want to give them a nice spit-shine use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Seriously.
tounge.gif

And in my intense searches I just found that Aloha Rag has the Achilles suede high-top in white/beige in 41-44 and grey/grey in 41 and 42.

I also begrudgingly share the info. (culled from the blog) that Blackbrid is selling the black slip-ons.
bounce2.gif

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blackbird, you don't say...
marchal.gif

Those look way better worn then just sitting around... The serial number is much less distracting. Hopefully these hit the sales.

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
I had the chance to see fall 07 a few months ago and I have the say the patent leather versions are amazing. The royal blue, beige and chocolate brown are amazing looking. I personally do not wear skinny jeans, but they seem to be the perfect shape to wear with that cut. I think it is difficult to find a sneaker that has the right cut for skinny jeans since most are too wide. You should definately look out for the patents that will come out next fall. I was with a group of three different buyers from stores in LA, SF and new york and everyone was flipping out over them. I do have to say that the only thing that was stopping everyone from snapping them up was the price. I cannot speak to the longevity since I do not own a pair. I think the patents will be perceived as being more worth the price than the canvas versions.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Good info thanks. I'll have to check out and it's a good thing these never go on sale.

charolastra

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
Those look great man! And not that they need cleaning up, but if you want to give them a nice spit-shine use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Seriously.
tounge.gif

And in my intense searches I just found that Aloha Rag has the Achilles suede high-top in white/beige in 41-44 and grey/grey in 41 and 42.

I also begrudgingly share the info. (culled from the blog) that Blackbrid is selling the black slip-ons.
bounce2.gif

dude.. thanks for the tip! I'll pick one up today...

dilemma

Reaction score
I think i need those black slip-ons.... I just emailed blackbird...anywhere else I could look?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads