• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coca-Cola VS Pepsi

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
To those who are worried about calories, drink half a can. Diet soda is fucktarded.

I prefer Coke. Pepsi is far more acidic, too sweet, and leaves a horrible aftertaste. Only commies and hippies drink Pepsi. RC cola is godawful. Boylans cane cola is alright, but as had been mentioned Mexican coke is perfect in almost every conceivable way with regards to soda.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pepsi sucks. I love coke but don't drink it much anymore since kidney stones are teh sux.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If this is strictly Coke v Pepsi... I'll have a Coke.

Neither are my first choice, however, especially in colas.

RC+1

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
Yea and so is having an ass so big that you spill into my airplane seat!
Last night we were in a club, sitting on the sofa and chatting with Dan, a guy who just moved back here after 18 months back home in the US. In front of us was some fat dancing white chick with an ass jiggling exactly at our eyeline. Dan: "See that...that is why I had to leave America"

B1FF

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
in the rest of the world because they use real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup (and then Americans wonder why they are so ******* fat)

I know I could lose 20 pounds in a week if I just started chugging down my 32 ounce big gulps at 4 calories per gram in a ratio of 1:1 fructose/glucose instead of 4 cal/g and 11:9. But the man won't let me.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by B1FF
I know I could lose 20 pounds in a week if I just started chugging down my 32 ounce big gulps at 4 calories per gram in a ratio of 1:1 fructose/glucose instead of 4 cal/g and 11:9. But the man won't let me.
The 32 oz? I thought you were thirsty? Thats like the Big Gulp that GIRLS drink. Go for the 48+ or go home.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured coke would probably lead, but not by so much.

bcate3

Reaction score
shoe;757860 said:
coca cola is crisper tasting than Pepsi. also i find pepsi has a strange sugar-sweet and some bad tap water-tasting combo feel , i cannot explain.

coke just tastes cleaner, crisper. i like that. stays bubbly longer in ice.

but these days i just drink sparkling water w/ orange or berry hint of flavor to it.
Trader Joe's has this Crystal Geyser sparkling water .
cheaper, no calories, just as crisp as soda, but without sugar and better.[/QUI

i agree about sparkling water & prefer to drink it with most of my meals. Especially when eating spicy or heavy food, it helps with digestion. I've come to really like the more carbonated, whole foods house brand 365, over the more subtle ones like pelligrino.

my pref is coke, regular with food; diet, without.

flashback

Reaction score
I have forced myself to cut-down, but I used to be a pepsi FIEND. A cold Pepsi in a can or glass bottle is one of my favorite things ever. I really crave it sometimes.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coke! I come from a long line of "Cokaholics"

I still remember the glass bottles being delivered to my grandfather's garage in wooden crates. Then they would come back the next week and pick up the empty bottles and replace them with new ones.

WN2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
Not necessarily pointless. Some people would like to pass up 9 teaspoons of sugar and avoid becoming obese or a diabetic.

A small bottle of Coke (330ml, ~12 oz) contains like 120 kcal. You really need to try hard to get obese or diabetic with regular cola.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WN2
A small bottle of Coke (330ml, ~12 oz) contains like 120 kcal. You really need to try hard to get obese or diabetic with regular cola.

It is understood that everything in moderation is fine. However, considering that 50% of the adult population in the US is clinically obese, moderation is becoming scarce. Besides, an extra 120 calories per day can translate to a 12.5 pound weight gain in a year.

The good news is that most insurance now cover gastric bypass surgery!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads