• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clottey vs pacquiao?

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was less annoyed at paying for this one than the Mayweather-Marquez fight. That was some true bullshit.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Was less annoyed at paying for this one than the Mayweather-Marquez fight. That was some true bullshit.
You paid for that one too? Are you Pacquiao and Mayweather's *****? Do you take one's dick through your mouth and the other's through your AZZhole at the same time? Fat fagget.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
crack_pipe.jpg

You want to tell me that you suck on a pipe when there isn't a dick for you to suck on?

No one wants to know about your gay stuff in a boxing thread, but most importantly:

TYCOON DUN ROLL LIKE DAT!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i haven't paid for a fight... ever... if its a really good fight i'll just go to a bar and watch it there. if its kinda good then i'll just hit up the illegal internet streams. there are some great streams now that are live. the pacquiao cotto fight i watched in a bar down my block. it was mostly puertoricans watching in there, who love cotto but also really were into pacquiao...

i love watching the big boxing matches at a bar. its even fun when i bring my wife along too...

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
i haven't paid for a fight... ever... if its a really good fight i'll just go to a bar and watch it there. if its kinda good then i'll just hit up the illegal internet streams. there are some great streams now that are live. the pacquiao cotto fight i watched in a bar down my block. it was mostly puertoricans watching in there, who love cotto but also really were into pacquiao...

i love watching the big boxing matches at a bar. its even fun when i bring my wife along too...

Same here. Respect.
fistbump.gif

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I tend to watch at a bar too... the only fight that I would buy is mayweather vs pac

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
Mayweather is not in top forms. Dude comes up with all kind of excuse to avoid the pacman. I hope Mosley kicks his ass.

What?? Remember..Pac man has been beat a FEW times. Money Mayweather has not!

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
Judging from this:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
Mayweather is not in top forms.
and his avatar I'm guessing he doesn't even watch boxing, but just manny pac.
Originally Posted by Matt
it's a big enough one to live like a god in Ghana though. Mission accomplished.
I have news for you: http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201003/43435.asp
Joshua Clottey has partly blamed his defeat to Manny Pacquiao in the WBO welter weight bout on a meal he ate hours before the bout. Clottey was less than impressive on the night and was hugely overwhelmed by the Philippine who was devastating with his punches from start to finish. The Ghanaian boxer shortly after his defeat apologized to Ghanaians for failing to dethrone the undisputed welter weight champion but appears to have diagnosed the reason for his defeat. Speaking to Joy News, the 32 year old Ghanaian boxer said he was not in the right frame of mind after suffering multiple stomach upsets and diarrhea prior to the bout. He suspected an ingredient used in preparing local Ghanaian dish- Banku and Okro stew he ordered to be prepared for him to eat as possible cause for the diarrhea. “When I ate after the weighing I was ‘running’; the midnight I went to toilet almost like four times; in the morning I went to toilet almost like three times; when we went to the dressing room I went to toilet like three times,” he explained. He said the heavy dose of diarrhea weakened him ahead of the bout and that partly contributed to his defeat. He has promised to make a swift comeback to glory.
Clottey has secured a place for himself in the history of boxing.
laugh.gif
This fight will surely surpass the ridiculousness of the "No Mas" Duran-Leonard II fight. A Bruce Lee lookalike with tattoos whose "afraid" of needles and drawing blood starred with an Akon who is literally full of ****. The best part is they drew in a crowd of 50,000 people. Clottey is a ******* genuis he knew he was brought in to lose, so he trolled all of them. Arum and Jerry Jones had humiliated looks on their faces sitting at ringside. Their plan to make boxing bigger and better backfired. Team Pacquiao was ashamed and frustrated that they couldn't even hurt this motherfucker using their all out impressive offensive arsenal display that went off like fireworks on the 4th of July. Pacquiao was the hare this time and Clottey shelled up as the tortoise. The only real winner here is Clottey. He just made $2.5 million not including pay per view profits for being internationally displayed for 36 minutes. They must have sold atleast 1 million ppvs with all of the pac mania
lol8[1].gif
He didn't even his real trainer, was training out of a broken AZZ gym, was always smiling like a schoolgirl with bruce lee, touched gloves every single round, and even hugged pacquiao. Clottey was only willing to lose on his own terms. Clottey is no fool he knows this excuse whether true or not might give him a chance for a rematch which guarantees another big payday. They tried to **** him, but he's ******* them.

ninetofivereject

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413

eh yes he has,watch the Castillo fight again...gift decision...also Zab Judah was giving him all he could handle tilll he lost his marbles (as usual) ps Floyd won that fight by DQ but i think he was down onthe cards.
stilll...i think hes one of the smartest/best fighters...i thought Manny could beat him or at least it was an even fight till i saw the Uppercuts clottey was connecting with,it was there for him all night long you can bet Money made a note of that and is drawing a blueprint as we speak.

I dont like mayweather,hes just too arrogant (even though his skills warrant that arrogance i just dont like him).

key to beating Money is to go to the body and slow him the **** down,manny is too much of a headhunter for that,plus i think he fights mostly on instict where Money uses Instinct/savvy...both are good,very good just Money is more of a natural...basically what we will get is Haggler/Leonard all over again...Manny has problems with slick boxers (see juan manuel marquez)

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads