• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cleverley website update: Anthony Cleverley range

jon5986

Reaction score
I just read a thread on AAAC, where it mentions Cleverley have updated their website to include information on their new styles and Anthony Cleverley range. It appears they have also expanded their leather goods as well.

Nice additions I must say.....
worship.gif

www.gjcleverley.com

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Undoubtedly very fine shoes and at nearly £1000 they are competing with the big boys with them !!

Haemus

Reaction score
Anthony Cleverley range does not prop any pictures, but 'end of range' prompt, instead of models.
frown.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do not think that the website is making any justice at all to the shoes on offer...

Gaziano website is much more elegant and thanks to its bespoke gallery, you can surf through dozens of bespoke shoes...

This website is quite poor and the pictures are not great...Cleverley deserves better.

jon5986

Reaction score
My new Anthony Cleverley shoes just arrived. Sorry if the pictures are not the best. I could not figure out a way to turn off the flash.
eh.gif
Anyway, the fit is excellent and I am very pleased with them. Here is The Fairbanks:
DSCN0971.jpg
DSCN0972.jpg
DSCN0973.jpg

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I like the general design of the toes on their shoes.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very nice..We can see exactly where Tony Gaziano had been trained..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads