• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

nomad

Reaction score
Apologies for the bad quality pictures, I took them on my mobile phone.

img0294o.jpg

img0290.jpg

img0297e.jpg

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody here have the wheat suede or camel suede DB versions from england? The colors look more appealing than the US models.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can anyone suggest a pair of grey suede db's with a full leather lining? i know this is the clarks thread but i neeeeed a leather lining

baker

Reaction score
Definitely Taupe, I have both Beeswax and Taupe and the beeswax ones look horrible after wearing them a good deal over the summer. The Taupe ones have such a great color in my opinion.

sploosh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mexicorn
Just FYI for the cheapskates out there. Was just in Target yesterday and their knockoff desert boots are on clearance for $20. Good chance to try for those on the fence I guess.

I was there today to pick up a pair and they were on sale for $20, but none in my size
frown.gif

Roger Mellie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by baker
Definitely Taupe, I have both Beeswax and Taupe and the beeswax ones look horrible after wearing them a good deal over the summer. The Taupe ones have such a great color in my opinion.

Anyone else agree with this?

Also, what are these boots like to wear in the summer? Do your feet breathe or do they sweat like you're in a sauna?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads