• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheaney

Northants bloke

Reaction score
Thanks Meyboom. I might suggest that apart from than shoe factories, Brussels has more than a few advantages over Northampton.

Last edited:

Northants bloke

Reaction score
Part 3 of 3 from Cheaney summer sale on their maiden voyage. I had been ogling these online for a while but the factory shop doesn't sell everything on the website. These are (rejects) Berkeley whole cuts in brown 'Hawaii pass' textured leather. They are darker than the photos might suggest.
20170620_085515-jpg.800476

20170620_085436-jpg.800477

Odradek

Reaction score
This morning I happened to be in Sunningdale, a small town I haven't been to in years, and walking past a shop I spotted an array of Cheaney shoes in the window, all on sale. Had to go in to investigate.

Last pair of Jackie III R chukka boots in my size, and knocked down from £325 to £95, well I couldn't pass them up.
Checking the Cheaney website when back home, I see they've gone up to £330, and are not in the current Cheaney summer sale.

Putting them away until the leaves start falling.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Northants bloke

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the Cheaney factory? How is the selection?

I last went a couple of months ago. It is my goto place for shoes and I have posted pics of a dozen or so pairs bought over the last 18 months on this thread. I would say it is well
worth a visit. There are some current range and their own exclusives but don't expect it to stock all of the website catalogue. Excellent discounts on end of the line stock and seconds too including lines made for other companies.

Belfaborac

Reaction score
This morning I happened to be in Sunningdale, a small town I haven't been to in years, and walking past a shop I spotted an array of Cheaney shoes in the window, all on sale. Had to go in to investigate.

I bought the same model at full price and they're among my favourite boots. Great quality, exceedingly comfortable and good looking too. I think you'll be very pleased once you start strapping them on.

Theodoric

Reaction score
Do you guys know if these are made by Cheaney? They are Canadian Dacks on the 2003 and 73 Lasts.

Any help is appreciated ...

BD34B732-3C6F-4CDD-A9C6-663080CE9E43-347-0000004878D0E8D0.jpeg

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Theodoric

Reaction score
That's what I thought. I contacted them and since the sale of the company they lost their old records...thanks for the reply

Meyboom

Reaction score
Yes I have. What do you think of the new range? To me it seems Cheaney is venturing more into casual/country styles. The new range seems to have less dress shoes. For guys who mostly wear jeans or chinos that's good news I guess, but that's not really my style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads